Chapter 9

With All My Heart

 

Listen to this while readingsmiley

DBSK ft. Super Junior - I Wanna Hold You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVHI-nJHbQc

 

**************************************************************************************

[Italic and bold - flashback]

It’s been a month since Joonhee left Jaejoong’s home and she had already applied for divorce. Jaejoong agreed to all her terms and they would sign the paper soon. Jaejoong’s parents, especially his mother was shocked and kept advised him to save his marriage but it seemed like he didn’t want to do anything about it.

 

But at the same time, his heart always called out her name. His mind was slowly remembered things when he lost his memories. Now, every time he was home, he would think about Joonhee in every corner of his house.

 

‘Jaejoong, I made cookies for you! You love chocolate chips, aren’t you?’ Her smile.

 

‘Move away, Jaejoong…I need to hang your blanket. You peed too much in your sleep last night.’ Her cute pout.

 

‘Jae, don’t watch ‘Tom & Jerry’ anymore! You have watched too much cartoon!’ Her expression when she pretended to be angry.

 

 ‘What song you want me to sing tonight?’ Her angelic face while brushing my hair at night.

 

 

“Is it a right decision to let her go?” Jaejoong questioned himself. He leaned on the couch as he was sitting on the mat and drank down his favorite red wine slowly as his mind thinking about Joonhee.

 

My feeling for her is getting stronger day by day…

 

Jaejoong admitted it. Perhaps, he really have feeling for her. He even broke up with Sori and didn’t care when she crying and begging him to give her another chance.

 

“Please give me a chance! I promise I’ll be better, Jaejoong!” Sori held his hand, didn’t want to let him go.

 

“What chance? I should realize your true color since before. You’re only after me because I’m rich!” Jaejoong pulled his hand roughly.

 

“No, it’s not true! I…”

 

“Then why didn’t you look after me after I was involved in the accident? You’re with me now just because I’ve regained my memories back, right? Because I’m not acted childish like a 3-years old anymore, right?” Jaejoong quickly cut her words, making the woman silent.

 

“I don’t want to look at your face anymore.” Jaejoong walked away, leaving the woman that he once loved.

 

“What should I do? I’m…confused now,” He sighed heavily again. He then kept drinking until he was completely drunk. He reached out his phone inside his pocket and called someone.

 

***************************************************************

Keep listening to the song even you've finished reading cool

seriously i only heard dbsk's voiceindecision suju still 12 during this song right?

tell me if you think the same bout the songwink

comment?? or i'll crying keke