Chapter 3

With All My Heart

 

Ahh...forget to informsurprise

 

Italic and purple-Joonhee's thought

Italic and red-Jaejoong's thought

 

******************************************************************************************************

“Joonie…” Jajeoong called Joonhee. He was rubbing his eyes and kept yawned continuosly. “What’s wrong? Are you sleepy?” Joonhee stopped her chores and walked toward Jaejoong. He nodded between his yawn.

 

“Guys, we should go home. Jaejoong is already sleepy. Sorry I can’t finish the work.” Joonhee help Jaejoong wore his coat and beanie. “It’s okay, noona. Junsu hyung can handle it.” Changmin grinned.

 

“Why it’s me? I don’t eat dinner!” Junsu widened his eyes.

 

“Drive well.” Yoochun patted her head. He always treated Joonhee like his sister since they knew each other. “Don’t touch Joongie’s Joonie.” Jaejoong slapped away Yoochun’s hand with a pout on his face. “I thought you’re sleepy?” Yunho teased Jaejoong.

 

“Joonie belongs to Joongie.” Jaejoong hugged her tightly. “Alright, alright Jaejoong… I’m yours, okay? Now, greet them and we will go home.” Joonhee bowed to them followed by Jaejoong and went away.

 

“I’m afraid what will happen to Joonhee once Jaejoong hyung regain his memory back.” Yoochun crossed his arms. “We all know Joonhee noona is totally out of Jaejoong hyung’s league.” Junsu continued and received a nod from Changmin. “We must be by her side when that time comes.” Yunho said and sighed worriedly.

 

-

 

 

“Joonie, sing for Joongie. Joongie can’t sleep.” Jaejoong cuddled with her on the bed. “What song?” Joonhee caressed his hair. “Anything.” Jaejoong closed his eyes and Joonhee start singing a lullaby till he fell asleep.  Joonhee kissed his forehead and switched off the lamp.

 

Jae…what will happen when you remember everything back? I don’t want to lose you… I love you just the way you are. Please… don’t forget me after you recovered.’