Chapter 14

With All My Heart

 

i need to sleep, seriouslysurprise

************************************************************************************

 

“Joonhee?” Jaejoong’s voice surprised them as he suddenly woke up and stared at Joonhee. “I—I better go,” Joonhee walked to the door but Jaejoong pulled her into his embrace.

 

“Don’t go…don’t leave me…don’t…” Jaejoong whispered slowly but could be heard by Joonhee. “ Jaejoong, you’re drunk…” Joonhee tried to free herself from him. “I’m not.”

 

“I’m sorry…I—I realize everything now…take you for granted is the stupid thing I’ve ever done in my life.” Jaejoong confessed his feeling to Joonhee. “J—Jaejoong…”

 

“Let’s start everything? I’ll be the Joongie that you want if you want.” Jaejoong looked into her eyes deeply and held her hands tightly, didn’t want to let her go. Joonhee sensed his sincerity from his brown eyes.

 

“I don’t want you...” Joonhee pulled her hands from Jaejoong. Jaejoong was taken aback from her words. “I understand. I’m sorry.” He looked down.

 

“…to be Joongie only. I want you to be Jaejoong too because either you are Jaejoong or Joongie, I love both of you.” Joonhee hugged him. Jaejoong froze when she suddenly hugged him.

 

“You didn’t listen until I finish. Like how you always do.” Joonhee crushed her lips with Jaejoong’s. She chuckled after the kiss as Jaejoong was blushing madly.

 

“Jae?” Joonhee waved in front of his face. “Joongie?” Jaejoong snapped out of his thought. Looking at Joonhee’s smile, he embraced her once again. “Thanks. Thank you so much. I’ll make you happy. I promise you.”

 

“Don’t hug me too tight…your smell is so bad,” Joonhee pushed him afar. She covered her nose and scrunched her face from the bad smell of the alcohol that Jaejoong consumed earlier.

 

“Sorry…” Jaejoong held her hands and brought them closer to his lips.

 

“Aish…so cheesy!! We’re here, forget it?” Yoochun suddenly spoke out, disturbing the couple. “Why are you guys here?” Jaejoong asked curiously.

 

“Hyung, you called me! We come because we thought you may do stupid things!” Yunho whined. “Did I?” Jaejoong questioned himself.

 

“You lose your memory back, I think.” Junsu crossed his arms.

 

“Jaejoong hyung have lots of nice shirts…” Changmin suddenly came out of Jaejoong’s room, wearing Jaejoong’s favorite shirt. “Yah, what are you doing with my shirt?” Jaejoong furrowed at Changmin.

 

“You threw out on me! By the way…what happened here? Why Joonhee noona is here?” Changmin asked dumbfounded.

 

The guys and Joonhee looked at each other and laughed at him. “What?” Changmin pouted as he felt left out.

 

***********************************************************************

one more chapter to go~~smiley

check my other short stories too:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

this one is a collections of my drabblescool

 

Sweet Delight

 

this one is a long story, i supposedcheekystill in progress...

 

Love Come After Hatred

 

and...about the changmin's story... i found an old unfinished story of mine and the plot is a bit same with this story..the differences are the male character didn't lose his memories and much more meanerangry

should i post the story as Changmin's story??? please give me your opinion...

THANKS FOR READING, COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING!!kisskisskiss

MERRY MICKY CHRISTMAS!cool