Chapter 2

With All My Heart

 

***************************************************************************

 

“Welcome. We have been waiting for you two for so long.” Yunho smiled at them when he opened the door. “Yunnie!!” Jaejoong hugged Yunho. “Omf… Jae, what’s wrong?” Yunho was surprised when Jaejoong suddenly hugged him.

 

Jaejoong looked up and looked at him with a pout on his face. “Joonie…” He pointed to Joonhee who was sighed. “Joonie don’t want to buy Joongie ce-iream!” Jaejoong started to tear up. “Ce-iream? W—what’s that?” Yunho had a weird expression.

 

“It’s ice-cream, Jae.” Joonhee pulled him apart from Yunho. “I’ll buy you one tomorrow, okay?” Joonhee wiped Jaejoong’s tears. “Promise?” Jaejoong pouted and held out his pinky finger.

 

“Promise.” Joonhee linked their pinky fingers together and kissed his forehead. “Tehee…” Jaejoong giggled and hugged her arm. Joonhee patted his head and looked at Yunho who was amazed looking at them. “Yunho? Should we come in?” Joonhee came into the house with Jaejoong.

 

“Ah, yes…” He said and followed them from behind. He still didn’t use to Jaejoong’s childish act and seeing him acted like 3-years old kid always left him stunned.

 

“You two finally arrived! We can start eating now” Changmin looked at them with his hands on his waist. His hungry expression scared Jaejoong a bit that he hid behind Joonhee. “Jae, what’s wrong?” Joonhee asked him.

 

“Is he going to eat Joongie?” Jaejoong asked with a scared tone. Joonhee chuckled hearing it. “Hyung, I’m not going to eat you!” Changmin said worriedly when he heard their talking. “You are not going to eat Joongie?” Jaejoong asked Changmin. He rounded his eyes and looked at Changmin cutely. Changmin gulped down when Jaejoong acted cute like that.

 

“Minnie won’t eat you, Jae. He only eats vegetables.” Joonhee caressed Jaejoong’s cheek. “Go and greet the other.” Joonhee kissed his cheeks. Jaejoong nodded and ran to greet Yoochun and Junsu.

 

“Noona, Jae hyung scared me.” Changmin said with a freak. “And Minnie? What the heck was that?” Changmin raised his eyebrow. “Shut up, Minnie.” Joonhee smiled at him.

 

************************************************************************************************