Chapter 13

With All My Heart

 

decided to be a bad girldevil

********************************************************************

 

“Unni, are you going out? It’s already too…” Joonhee ran out of the house ignoring her sister. “…late.” Sooyeon froze there, watching her sister dashing out of their home.

 

Joonhee quickly drove to Jaejoong’s place. She was worried after what Yunho told her on the phone before.

 

“Joonhee-ah, come to Jaejoong’s place! Quick!” Yunho said in worried tone.

 

“W—Why? What happened?” Joonhee asked. “Jae…he…”

 

“What’s wrong with him?” She asked anxiously.

 

“Aish..j—just come!” Yunho stuttered before hung on her.

 

“Ah, you’re here already?” Junsu opened the door for her. “Where’s Jaejoong?” Joonhee asked. She was panting like crazy and tried to catch her breath back.

 

“Oh, he’s inside. Come in.” Junsu smiled calmly, making her curious. Joonhee walked inside the house that she had left a month ago and beautiful memories started to play inside her mind back.

 

“Jaejoong?” She was surprised when she saw Jaejoong sleeping on the couch. “He is drunk, depressed and desperate.” Yoochun said to Joonhee.

 

“What happened?” Joonhee looked at them. Yunho told her everything that happened and Joonhee couldn’t help but feel a bit happy inside.

 

He remembered me?

 

“I know he’s not sober yet but seriously I think you should have a talk with him. Well, when he wakes up of course.” Yunho said to her. Joonhee caressed his face and smiled a bit.

 

I miss you. I really miss you.I miss you so much...

 

“Joonhee?”

 

******************************************************************************************************************

kekeke...cool

this story is almost finish~~

gtg...wanna watch 2d1n..tatawink