Chapter 15

With All My Heart

 

***********************************************************************

 

The clock on the nightstand started to make a noise. Jaejoong woke up furiously and shut it. He then lay back on the bed, snuggling on Joonhee’s back while hugging her waist.

 

Joonhee heard the sound and wanted to wake up but Jaejoong was hugging her tightly that she couldn’t escape.

 

“Jaejoong… I need to make breakfast. Don’t you have to work today?” Joonhee asked Jaejoong as she faced him and caressed his face lovingly. Jaejoong loved it and hugged her tighter.

 

“Joongie...” Joonhee whined. He was either late or didn’t go to work since they reconciled. Joonhee worried that it would affect his work.

 

“Jae…you can’t act like this. I know you want to stay home with me but you must work. That’s your family’s company. You’re the only heir in your family.” Joonhee advised him. “Hmm…” Jaejoong grunted then slowly opened his eyes.

 

“Joonie…” Jaejoong pulled her closer.

 

“Hmm?” Joonhee curiously looked at him. In a sudden, Jaejoong’s lips crushed with hers. Jaejoong held her waist and pulled her closer. Joonhee closed her eyes, enjoying the warmth that flowed into her body through Jaejoong’s lips.

 

“I like to kiss you…” Jaejoong tipped his nose with Joonhee’s nose. He caressed Joonhee’s face gently and tucked her hair behind her ears then cupped her cheeks.

 

“Jaejoong… ” Joonhee smiled and looked at him. “I feel so stupid for saying that I’ll never fall for you,” Jaejoong sighed with regret.

 

“It’s okay… I’m here with you now, right?” Joonhee wrapped her hands along Jaejoong’s waist. “Hmm… thanks for giving me another chance,” Jaejoong hugged her tightly.

 

“Jae, I should be the one to thank you. And if you don't want me anymore, I will go.”

 

“Don’t ever say that!” Jaejoong broke the hug. “I’ll never throw you away. I promise.” Jaejoong kissed her.

 

Joonhee smiled warmly. “Thanks.” Jaejoong then kissed her forehead. “I love you forever and ever, Mrs. Kim Joonhee.” Jaejoong kissed her again.

 

“By the way, today is Sunday. I’m not working."

 

****************************************************************************************

finish!!!!!smiley

but i'll post one bonus chapter laterlaugh