Chapter 4

With All My Heart

This fic is supposed to be short one, just like what I've planned as I've finish writing it actually. I'm sorry if you feel the story went too fast. I have a problem to concentrate on long story. I'm just at it.frown Oh, and I like the fast flow in my plot. Can't help.cool

 

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING!!!kisskisskisskisskiss

Enjoy~

**************************************************************************************

 

Joonhee ran quickly into the hospital. She was sweating but she ignored it. She was on work when she received a call from Junsu, telling her to come to the hospital quickly. Junsu was taking care of him on her behalf as Joonhee had to work that day.

 

Her heart felt like it would stop beating at any time when Junsu told her that Jaejoong passed out after he got hit by a car when Junsu took him to the playground near their house.

 

“Excuse me, where is Kim Jaejoong’s room? I’m his wife.” She asked the nurse while panted hardly. “You can go to room 222.” After thanked the nurse, she quickly ran away to find the room.

 

Room 222… This is it! Joonhee rushed in and everyone was there. Her parents-in-law and Jaejoong’s best friends were there too. Looking from their expressions, Joonhee could feel something was wrong. She then glanced at Jaejoong who was looked at her like they didn’t know each other.

 

“Who is she?” Jaejoong eyed her from top to bottom. Such a fashion terrorist, Jaejoong thought inside his mind. “Omma, who is she?” Jaejoong asked his mother. “Jae, you will listen to anything I say right?” Jaejoong’s mother held his hands tightly. “What is this about, omma?” Jaejoong started to feel uneasy, especially about the woman that suddenly rushed into his room.

 

“She’s your wife.” Jaejoong widened his eyes as soon as his mother done talking. He then looked at his best friends and they just nodded. “She is Joonhee, your wife.” Yunho patted his shoulder.

 

“This woman???” Jaejoong pointed at Joonhee.

*****************************************************************************