Chapter 1

With All My Heart

 

*****************************************************************

 

 

“Jae…” Joonhee called her husband. “Yes?” Jaejoong rounded his eyes when Joonhee called her. “You got chocolate here…” Joonhee wiped his lips. “This is delicious! What is this called, Joonie?” Jaejoong the ice-cream like a kid. Well, he was simply the one.

 

Jaejoong got involved in an accident and he coma for weeks after that. When he woke up, the doctors diagnosed his condition when he suddenly acted like a 3-years old kid. They found out that the chance for him to be normal back was really thin.

 

“It’s called ice-cream. You like it?” Joonhee smiled. She was forced to marry him by her parents because they wanted to repay back everything that Jaejoong’s parents had done for her family.

 

“It’s so delicious!!” Jaejoong squealed in hyper. “Can I have yours?” Jaejoong eyed Joonhee’s ice cream when his ice-cream was finished. “Here. You must behave when we arrived at Yunho’s house, okay?” Joonhee gave her ice-cream to Jaejoong. Jaejoong had a big grin on his face before he nodded and continued to eat the ice-cream.

 

*****************************************************************************

 

can't believe my first chapter is this short cheeky