Chapter 6

With All My Heart

 

**************************************************************************************

Joonhee was crying hard inside her car. She never thought she would hear the words that she didn’t even wanted to hear from Jaejoong.

 

From the day Jaejoong gained his memory, Joonhee put a hope that he would at least tried to work their marriage together with her. But it seemed like Jaejoong didn’t do anything about it.

 

Just now, she was on her way to Jaejoong’s office to bring lunch for him. She thought by doing that, Jaejoong might soften his heart and started to open up his heart for her. Who knew she suddenly overheard Jaejoong and Yunho’s conversation. She was listening to every word that Jaejoong said and the last sentences really tore her heart into pieces.

 

 She won’t ever get my love because I don’t love her! I can’t love her!

 

I need to put an end to this. This is for Jaejoong’s happiness.

 

Joonhee quickly drove back home and started to grab her belongings then packed them into her luggage. Then, she made sure she didn’t leave any trace of her inside the house. Satisfied, she went back inside her room. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she stared at the picture of Jaejoong and her during their outing with his friends.

 

“Jaejoong… I hope you will always smile like this.” She caressed the picture of Jaejoong smiling cheerfully to the camera. “Please always be happy... Goodbye, Jaejoong.” She placed the picture back on the nightstand along with her ring. Her wedding ring.

 

“Unni?” Her dongsaeng, Sooyeon was surprised when she came home with a big luggage. As if she understands her, Sooyeon quickly gave her a tight hug. “Everything will be alright, unni… we will always be by your side.” She patted Joonhee’s back.

 

“Joonhee?” Her parents called her name. “Omma…appa…” She broke her hug with her sister and ran toward her mother. “I’m sorry… I’m sorry…I’m sorry, omma… I’m sorry, appa…” She cried so hard that her whole body was shaking.

 

“It’s okay…” Joonhee’s mother hugged her back and hushed her to stop crying. “You have already do your best…It’s nothing to be worried.” Her father comforted her too.

 

**************************************************************************************