BONUS CHAPTER 3

With All My Heart

bonus chapter 3!! i'm bored and currently having writer's block for more than the air i breathe indecision

*Kindly remind you that this chapter is fully in Jaejoong's POV _____________________________________________________________________

inspired by Bruno Mars - Just the Way You Aresmiley

 

 

Oh her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shining
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying
 
She's so beautiful
And I tell her every day
 
Yeah I know, I know
When I compliment her
She wont believe me
And its so, its so
Sad to think she don't see what I see
 
But every time she asks me do I look okay
I say
 
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are
 
Her lips, her lips
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh, her laugh
She hates but I think its so y
 
She's so beautiful
 
And I tell her every day
 
Oh you know, you know, you know
Id never ask you to change
If perfect is what you're searching for
Then just stay the same
 
So don't even bother asking
If you look okay
You know I say
 
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are
 
The way you are
The way you are
Girl you're amazing
Just the way you are
 
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

 

--

 

 

I always thought how lucky I am to have a very perfect wife like her? Did I just save a country in my previous life? I chuckled thinking of how silly my mind sometimes. “Jae?” Her voice was so sweet when she called my name.

 

“Yes?” I moved toward her. “Are you okay? Why did you chuckling just now?” She placed her palms on my cheeks and stared at me with her round eyes. Her eyes were so bright. You could say that I’m lying but her eyes shone brighter than the brightest star in the whole universe.

 

“Jae?” She called me again. I smiled and wrapped my hands around her waist, brought her closer. “I’m okay. I’m just thinking about some other things.” I kissed the tip of her nose. “What is it? Can I know it, too?” She freed her hair and her shoulder-length hair fell perfectly. She then looked at me with a cutest smile ever.

 

“No, you can’t. It’s a bad thing about you” I . Her facial expression quickly changed. “Is it?” She shortly said. “Yes. I think about how funny you were while wearing the black dress during my company’s annual dinner.” I continued my tease.

 

She quickly freed herself from my embrace and stepped back a few steps. “I know it…” She looked down on the floor and she looked so disappointed. “…I shouldn’t wear that dress.” She then looked up at me. “I’m sorry. You must be embarrassed because of me.” She smiled bitterly. I quickly pulled her into my embrace back.

 

“I’m just kidding. You’re the most beautiful lady that night. And you’re still beautiful now even without all those make-up.” I said into her ear. She then looked up and cutely pouted at me. “You’re lying. I must be ugly and looked awkward wearing that dress.”

 

“I should really go meet some consultant for my style and to upgrade my fashion sense.” She bit her lower lips. That was her natural habit when she was thinking something serious. “Babe, I’m just kidding.” I looked into her eyes deeply, tried to tell her what I felt.

 

“But…” I quickly cut her words. “You’re beautiful and I’ll tell you that every single day. Never change anything about yourself. Okay? Joongie don’t want any men looked at Joongie’s Joonie.” I pouted while using the tone that I knew could soften her. “…Okay.” She nodded slightly.

 

-

 

I peeked from the kitchen when I heard their laugh. Why nobody came here to help me cooking? It wasn’t easy to cook alone when you had to serve for six people, especially when one of them had an appetite of ten people.

 

“Oh, really? Then what you said to him?” I saw Joonhee smiled while she listened to Junsu’s story. She looked like she had been amazed by Junsu’s story which I was sure it was another stupid stories of him that he had tell me for years.

 

“My wife is so beautiful…” I smiled to myself. Her face… Her eyes were so big when she was so happy or excited and would become puffy especially when she cried after watching Titanic for the thousandth time. If she wanted to do a plastic surgery, I would oppose the idea very strongly.

 

Hell no I would allow her! She’s already beautiful just like that and I wouldn’t want to change anything about that too.

 

“Aishh hyung…you look creepy,” a voice snapped me out from my dreamland. I turned around and found Yoochun and Yunho were opening the fridge and the cabinet to take out snacks and soft drinks. “Yah, can’t you two wait for awhile while I’m preparing the food?”

 

“It’s not us, it’s Changmin. His whines irritated me.” Yunho said. “Hyung, you won’t get to finish cooking if all you did was peeking over Joonhee.” Yoochun opened the iced tea from the bottle and let out a delighted sound, as if he was doing a CF for a beverage company.

 

“I can’t do anything since my wife is so beautiful.” I peeked over again and saw her smiling widely. The dimple on her both cheeks just became another bonus to her beautiful smile. It was like my world stopped every time I saw her smile.

 

“Yeah, yeah…whatever. I feel a bit disgust seeing you like this.” Yunho teased me and walked out of the kitchen, giggling like little girls with Yoochun.

 

--

 

“Jae, I’ll do the dish since I didn’t help you just now.” She lightly pushed me away from the sink. “It’s okay, let’s do it together.” I hugged her from behind. “You’re naughty.” She smiled and the water tap.

 

“What about the dinner? Is it okay?” I asked her from behind. “It’s delicious, like usual. Don’t you see Changmin ate five plates?” She cheerfully said as her lips curved into a smile every time she talked. Her lips looked so kissable that I thought I could kiss her every moment. I leaned forward a bit and kissed her lips. Her eyes widened and her movement became stiff from my sudden act.

 

“Joonie? Are you okay?” I chuckled as I pecked her lips again and again. “J—Jae! you startled me!” She pushed me a bit and laughed awkwardly. Her laugh was well a bit unique and different. I would say I had never met any girls laughed like her.

 

“I like hearing your laugh.” I rested my head on her shoulder as our hands intertwined together in the soap, instead of doing the dishes. “Is that an insult?” She pouted. “No…how many times must I tell you that I love everything about you?” I caressed her hands in the soap water. Her pout was then replaced with a smile.

 

“You’re amazing just the way you are and I love you for that. Enough said.” I captured her lips again for a long kiss this time.

 

____________________________________________________________________

heh hope i did it right ('''-_-)

missing your comments, fellow friends!!smiley

you can comment bout my current writing style coz i think it had changed a bit from my previous stories xD