임프린트 (Imprint)

Wait....What Did You Just Say?!?

Dedicated to: Briina and Ryeo_bfflau75 and their awesome guessing-ness :)


[Bisola’s POV]

 

Urusha stepped forward and began to talk to us.

 

“So you two are joining our group?” Urusha excitedly questioned in English.

 

“Yup,” Lauren said and I simply nodded.

 

“You guys can speak in English AND Korean?” Reina asked in Korean.

 

Lauren and I looked at each other and nodded again.

 

“COOL!” Reina exclaimed.

 

“They weren’t kidding when SM wanted a multi-racial international group,” Jin Hee spoke, for the first time.

 

“Yup, they were serious about this. SM wants to try something that’s never been done before. I have a feeling you guys are going to make it big,” Joong Ki said with a big smile.

 

“So where are you two from? Age? Do you have boyfriends? I like your hair,” Reina and Urusha gushed at the same time.

 

“Okay, before you continue to bombard them with questions, you girls have to get back to the dorms,” Joong Ki stated.

 

“Alright,” Urusha sighed and we walked out of the building towards the dorm.

 

“Our dorm is couple of blocks away, so it’s easy to walk back and forth,” Jin Hee said.

 

Minutes later we arrive at the dorm and Joong Ki walks back to the SM building to finish his work.

 

(Imaging the space to be slightly bigger, but still small)

 

“Welcome to our home,” Jin Hee said, gesturing to the open space.

 

“This is really nice,” I said, rolling my luggage to the side, right behind Lauren.

 

“Yeah, how long have all of you been here?” Lauren questioned.

 

“Well Jin Hee was here first about a year ago and then Reina and I came in at the same time about six months ago and then you guys came,” Urusha said.

 

“Let’s give you a tour. So there’s the kitchen, you see,” Reina said pointing to the right, “and right here is our bedroom,” she said after walking down a small hallway, pointing to the door on the right.

 

“We wondered why they changed our bunks last week into this, but it all makes sense now,” Jin Hee said.

 

“Which ones can we take?” Lauren asked.

 

“Umm Urusha took the bed and Jin Hee took the left top and I took the left bottom. You two can share that bunk,” Reina said.

 

“Okay, which one do you want?” Lauren asked me.

 

“I’ll take the top bunk,” I replied and tossed my backpack on the bed.

 

Hours later, Lauren and I unpacked our luggage and we all gathered in the living room to talk some more.

 

“So let’s all officially introduce ourselves. Say your name, age, where you’re from, and a fun fact about you,” Urusha said with a clap.

 

“I’ll go first. My name is Reina Mariano, 16 years old from Florida and a fun fact is that I can play the viola and the piano. Next?” Reina said, looking to her right at Lauren.

 

“I’m Lauren Scott, 17 years old from San Francisco, CA, and a fun fact is that I like to shop online,” Lauren said with a smile.

 

“Ok, I’m Lee Jin Hee, well my American name is Jennifer Lee, 16 years old, originally from Texas, but I moved around a lot because my family is part of the army… and yeah,” Jin Hee trailed off.

 

“Oh that’s cool. My Dad is part of the army and he’s stationed here in Korea,” I pitched in.

 

“Really? Maybe we can visit him,” Jin Hee replied.

 

“Yeah, that’d be nice. I haven’t seen him in a year and a half,” I sighed.

 

“Don’t worry. You’re in Korea now. Okay who is next?” Reina said.

 

“I am! My name is Urusha Pran, 17 years old from Ohio, but I was born in Nepal, and a fun fact is that I love to play tennis,” Urusha said.

 

“I guess I’m last; I’m Bisola Artis, 18 years old from Berkley, CA, but I moved a lot because of my Dad and a fun fact is that I can speak four languages fluently: English, Korean, Japanese, and Hindi,” I confessed.

 

“Four languages? How did you learn them?” Lauren asked.

 

“Well I picked up Korean when I moved here when I was little and then I learned Japanese and Hindi on the side when I went through my Japanese drama and Bollywood phases,” I laughed.

 

“I guess you’re our unni right?” Reina said with a smile.

 

“Haha I guess so and Jin Hee’s our maknae?” I chuckled.

 

“Yeaaah,” Jin Hee mumbled and we laughed at her response.

 

“We should get to sleep…all of us have a long day tomorrow, especially you two,” Reina suggested.

 

“Yeah that’s true…From now on, we’re all in this together,” I said and then laughed.

 

“High School Musical, really?” Lauren snickered.

 

“I didn’t mean it like that..hahha..I meant to say let’s be the best group K-pop history has ever seen,” I clarified.

 

“Hmm….Imprint,” Jin Hee mumbled.

 

“What was that?” Urusha asked.

 

“If we had a group name, it should be Imprint. Already looking at all of us, it would be hard to forget about us and when we perform, we’ll leave an everlasting imprint in their minds,” Jin Hee explained.

 

“Oh my goodness, that works,” Urusha replied and we all nodded in approval.

 

Imprint, eh?

 


A/N

UPDATE!

(Whhhhaaat? I know, I'm suprised too)

I just looked at the last updated date.. has it really been that long since I update?!? Woah.. I apologize (I feel like I apologize every chapter ..well I do :c). Right now I'm in near the end of midterm week and homework and studying is taking up my time and I originally wanted to do a double update but I couldn't get a chance to type the second chapter >.<

For some reason, I feel like my ideas for chapters are getting y? Do you think so too? Tell me and I'll try to be more creative.

Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter and COMMMENT! or die... (Sorry since election season is coming up soon, my college is all like "GET REGISTERED TO VOTE!!! VOTE or DIE!" blah blah) 

But seriously comment !

That is all... (◡‿◡✿)


I wanna bring the question thing back:

Question: What languages do you know,want to know, or learning?