Moment of Truth

Wait....What Did You Just Say?!?

 

[Bisola’s POV]

 

-Two Weeks Later-

 

Ring Ring Ring

 

I stretched out my arm and slapped the alarm until it turned off. I rolled over and looked at the clock. The digital clock flashed ‘7:15’. I groaned in disbelief at how early it was.

 

Why again did I sign up for an 8:10 Biology class?

 

I rolled onto the floor and slowly got up and gathered my things to get ready for Biology class. I took a shower and changed my clothes, grabbed my bag and ID and went downstairs to the cafeteria for breakfast.

 

At 7:50, I left the cafeteria and walked to the Biology building. I walked in and saw Dominique standing in the corner to the right in front of the auditorium door, with her head stuck in her notes. I walked over to her and tapped her shoulder.

 

“Whatcha doing?” I asked.

 

“Cramming… you never know when Dr. Gordon is going to give us a pop quiz,” she replied.

 

“Well he gave us one last class, so he wouldn’t give us one today. He never gives quizzes twice in a row,” I said.

 

“That is true… but I wanna be prepared, just in case,” she said and went back reading notes from her notebook.

 

The auditorium door opened and out came the people from the 7:10 a.m Biology class.

 

How do these people do it? Wake up so freaking early.                                

 

The people in our class walked into the auditorium and sat down. Dominique and I found seats near the middle, next to the aisle.

 

Moments later, Dr. Gordon walked in and settled his things in the front of the room.

 

“Today we won’t be having a quiz. Today’s topic is DNA Synthesis,” Dr. Gordon began.

 

“Ha! I told you so,” I whispered to Dominique.

 

“Whatever,” she mumbled and began to write notes.

 

Halfway through the class, my phone began to vibrate. I pulled it out of my bag and an unknown number flashed on the screen. I quietly got up and walked out into the lobby of the auditorium and picked up the phone.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hello, is this Bisola Artis?” the man asked.

 

“Yes, umm who is this?”

 

“This is Ji Kyung Park from SM Entertainment USA. And I’m calling you in regard to your audition,” Mr. Park began.

 

Omo! This is it…

 

“Yes, my audition?”

 

“We’ve came to conclusion to … pass you. You’ve passed the audition. You’re one out of three people who have passed the auditions yesterday, including the ones who went before you that day. We would like you to comeback this Friday for a formal meeting with our Board of Directors. Is that okay with you,” Mr. Park said.

 

OH MY MOTHER FREAKING GOSH!!

 

“YES! I mean yes, it is perfectly fine. At what time?” I replied.

 

“At 3pm. We’ll be waiting for you until then,” Mr. Park said and then hung up.

 

AHHHHHHHHHHH ADFKHADKFJAKLDSJG;KLADSJGKASDJG;LK

 

Wait is this even possible? They definitely know I’m African Amercian….huh….BUT I FREAKING PASSED

 

I began to spazz and jump around the lobby, no caring at the weird looks shot in my direction. I immediately texted Dominique to come out into the lobby.

 

To : Dom

From: Bisola

Come outside now! I HAVE GOOD NEWS!

_______________________________________

To: Bisola

From: Dom

Why? You better not make me miss anything.

______________________________________

To: Dom

From: Bisola

You won’t! Get your out here! Oh and get my stuff, pwease? :3

 

Moments later, Dominique came out of the auditorium with my bag and gave a ‘what is it?’ look.

 

“Guess who passed the SM auditions?” I sang.

 

“No way… no way! Are you serious?!?!” Dominique squealed.

 

“Yes and I’m out of three people who passed. I’m going to meet them again this Friday,” I replied.

 

“Kyaaahh… You’re welcome, you know,” Dominique smirked.

 

“Yeah thank you… I’m such in a good mood... Let’s skip class,” I said.

 

“Ughhh fine. JUST THIS ONE TIME!” Dominique said and we walked out of the Biology building.

 

I wonder if Lauren made it too…

 


 

A/N

Second update today! ^^

Comment!!