Welcome to SM Town

Wait....What Did You Just Say?!?

 

[Bisola’s POV]

 

As soon as I got off the plane, I walked to the baggage claim and retrieved my bags. I proceeded to walk out of the terminal to look for a sign from SM with my name on it. Soon enough, I found a fairly young, goodlooking man, with a blue hat and a plaid shirt, holding a small sign with my name carefully written on it.

 

I walked towards him, making my way through people, who were taking quick glances at me. I noticed behind the man with a sign, there was an strangely familiar figure that looked like –

 

“Lauren,” I gasped, running towards her.

 

“Bisola!” Lauren cried, rushing over, embracing me in a hug.

 

After we were done hugging, we turned around to the man that was holding the sign.

 

“So, I guess…. you’re Bisola Artis, right?” The man spoke in accented English.

 

“Yes, I am. It’s fine for you to speak in Korean. I can understand perfectly,” I replied in Korean.

 

“Okay, that’s great. I’m Song Joong Ki, your new manager. Feel free to call me Joong Ki Oppa. Follow me, I will be taking you two to the SM building to discuss some things before I drop you off to your dorm,” he informed us.

 

Both of us nodded in understanding and grabbed our luggage and followed him to the car. After a thirty minute ride into Seoul, we arrived at the SM building. As soon as I got out the car, I looked up at the building in awe.

 

“SM Town,” I read in a whisper.

 

This is it! I’m here... this is where the rest of my life will begin

 

“Woah,” I heard Lauren behind me, taking in our surroundings.

 

Joong Ki walked to the front door and motioned us to follow him and pushed a button, next to the door.

 

“Who is it?” A voice called out.

 

“Song Joong Ki. I’m here with the two new, foreign trainees,” Joong Ki replied.

 

“Ah yeh, come on in,” the voice replied and the door beeped open.

 

We walked through the door, though a long corridor, with pale blue walls, into a wide opening, with lots of people walking around.

 

“Is that…” Lauren trailed off.

 

Far off in the distance, there was SHINee, conversing in the corner with their manager.

 

“Oh my goodness,” I muttered under my breath.

 

WHATEVER YOU DO, DON’T FANGIRL!

 

“Minho looks more beautiful in person,” Lauren gushed in a whisper.

 

I took a deep breath and composed myself. As we glanced back over, we saw that they were staring at us.

 

OH. MY. GOODNESS.

 

I made eye contact with Onew and a small smile grew on his face. I quickly turned my head away as my cheeks warmed up. We followed Joong Ki Oppa, to an elevator that took us to the sixth floor. We walked down another long corridor, filled with pictures of all the SM idols until we came to a glass door with the words, “Lee Soo Man, Founder and Chairman of SM Entertainment.” Joong Ki knocked on the door, and a deep voice emitted from the room saying, “Enter.”

 

We walked into the room, and in the back of the room, behind his grand desk was the Lee Soo Man. He stood up from his seat with wide arms.

 

“So these are my new trainees from America. Welcome, welcome to South Korea and SM Town,” he said with a smile on his face.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo,” Lauren and I said with a bow.

 

“You must be Bisola and Lauren,” he said pointing to me and Lauren, “I am Lee Soo Man and I am happy that you two have decided to agree to train with us, here at SM, and potentially become the next worldwide superstars. I have a meeting in ten minutes, so Song Joong Ki, here will be taking you around and introducing you to your new group mates. I hope you will have a wonderful time here and if you ever see me around, don’t be afraid to approach me. I heard that I look intimidating, but don’t let my stern look scare you,” Lee Soo Man laughed.

 

We talked a little bit more and said our goodbyes.

 

“Okay, it think it’s about time for me to show your group members,” Joong Ki said with a clap.

 

“Are they like us? I mean, foreign… since our group is supposed to be K-pop’s first international/foreign  group?” Lauren asked.

 

“Yeah, they are foreigners… you’ll see,” he said with a smile.

 

We made our way down two floors, where the practice rooms were. Through the frost glassed doors we could hear music blaring and the floor squeaking from the dances they were practicing. One of the doors open and three girls enter the hallway, wiping sweat from their heads.

 

“Oh Joong Ki Oppa!” One of the girls, who looked Desi, said.

 

“Ah Urusha! Did you guys finish your practice,” He asked.

 

“Yeah we just did, but Jin Hee over here kept tripping me,” the girl named Urusha said, nudging another girl who was taller and looked Korean, but had Caucasian features.

 

“What?! It’s not my fault you kept bumping me,” Jin Hee replied.

 

“Who are those two?” the last girl said, with a raised eyebrow.

 

“Reina, Jin Hee, and Urusha, these two your new group mates, Lauren and Bisola,” Joong Ki said with a smile.

 

 


A/N

Aye yo wassuuuuup! LOL

It took A LOT longer than I wanted in order to update, but a lot has been going on... from computer problems to massive writer's block to moving back into my dorm room and school starting two weeks ago... 

 I had a burst of inspiration in the shower this morning (LOL) and hours later, this chapter was produced! Oh and I figured out who is Bisola's romantic interest is going to be!!! 

I'll give you a hint... it's someone from EXO!

One of these fantatic men, but sadly not Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kris, or Kai, even though he is a great ball of ...

....yes

Comment if you know who it is! If you're right, the next chapter will be dedicated to you and your awesome guessing-ness LOL

Sidenote: David Choi in chapter pic :DD