Audition Part 2

Wait....What Did You Just Say?!?

 

[Bisola's POV]

 

The following forty five minutes was the most nerve racing forty five minutes of my life. My knee began to shake in anticipation as time went by. Lauren put a reassuring hand on my knee.

 

"You'll do fine. Just believe in yourself," Lauren said with a smile.

 

The door suddenly opened and in came the guy from before.

 

"Everyone get ready. In five minutes, you all will proceed to the audition room. Please gather your things," the man informed us.

 

Everyone got up packed their things together and said some last minute words of encouragement to each other. Afterwards, everyone formed a line according to our numbers.

 

The man then led us down a long hallway filled with pictures of all of the SM artists. We then turned around a corner and stopped in front of a large pair of double doors.

 

"These doors may lead you to the rest of your lives. While you’re in there enjoy it. Don't let the pressure get to you. Good Luck," he said and then opened the doors.

 

Through the doors was small auditorium with three people inside. We walked towards the front of the room onto the stage.

 

“Hello and welcome to today’s audition. I am Ji Kyung Park, the administrator in charge of auditions here in SM Entertainment USA. Okay so, each person will say their name and tell us what they are going to do. First up are singers and afterwards the dancers will go, but everyone else can dance as well.

 

Three out of six, including Lauren and I, were going to sing. The first person was a guy named Daniel Kim. He decided to sing Breathless by Shayne Ward.

 

As he sang, the judges seemed to like him because he was hitting all the right notes and was on tempo, until he tried to hit the high note, where his voice cracked.

 

“We’ve heard enough. You can stop now. Next person, please,” Mr. Park said.

 

Daniel sulked back into line and Lauren stepped out.

 

“I am Lauren Scott, and I will be singing Hurt by Christina Aguilera,” Lauren said with confidence.

 

 

 

 

Oh my goodness, she’s amazing…

 

As I looked into the audience, I could see the three judges nodding to each other.

 

She’s so gonna make it

 

“Thank you. Next person,” Mr. Park said.

 

This is it! Si se puede, si se puede!  (A/N XDDD, I watched Disney Channel a little too much when I was younger)

 

“I am Bisola Artis and I will be singing No One by Alicia Keys.”  I took a deep breath and began to sing.

 

Whew… glad that bit’s over

 

“Thank you. So this concludes the singer section. We’ll be putting on music. Feel free to dance,” Mr. park instructed.

 

Through the speakers  Gimme Dat by Chris Brown began to play

 

Awww snap… lemme show them how it’s done

 

 

 

 

I looked over to Lauren and she seemed to be stiff, so I nudged her with my elbow. I began to do funny dance moves, so she would relax. She laughed and we began dance along with the music.

 

After the song finished, Mr. Park tapped the mic to get our attention.

 

“Okay, so this concludes auditions for today. You will be contacted by phone later whether you have been accepted or not. You may leave the auditorium,” Mr. Park said and we all walked out.

 


A/N

I would've updated sooner, but I got my mom addicted to Korean dramas.. teehee

(HAHAHHAHAH but that's totally me)

 

Comment, Subscribe, Comment....and stuff lol


Question: If you were given the chance to audition for a Korean entertainment company, which one would you choose and why? Comment below! ^^