Sleepless Nights

Wait....What Did You Just Say?!?

[D.O.’s POV]

 

- Next Morning -

 

My alarm clock rang out to the silence. I reached out and slapped the snooze button.

 

Ughh I only got five hours of sleep..

 

I sluggishly rolled out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I the faucet and splashed some water on my face.

 

Does she like him? Does Lay hyung like her?

 

I proceeded to brush my teeth and walked out of the bathroom, into the kitchen. I began to slowly make breakfast as the recurring thoughts popped in my head.

 

He can’t like her...

 

“Kyungsoo-ah, are you almost done?” Suho asked.

 

“Huh... oh yeah,” I replied and Chanyeol helped me placed the food onto the table.

 

“So... Lay hyung where did you go before practice?” Sehun asked.

 

“Oh, I just helped Bisola with her dancing nothing really.”

 

“..and he gave her his number,” I mumbled.

 

“YOU GAVE HER YOUR NUMBER?” Tao exclaimed.

 

“I didn’t know you had it in you. Props,” Kai commented.

 

“No, it wasn’t anything like that. She’s a really good dancer and I wanted to help her,” Lay replied with a shrug.

 

“Why didn’t she come to me? Usually when people think of dance, they think of me,” Kai mumbled.

 

“Well you’re not her favorite,” Kris nudged Kai.

 

A scowl grew on my face.

 

“Kyungsoo-ah, you okay?” Lay asked.

 

“Yep, I’m fine....just peachy,” I sighed.

 

I quickly ate and got up and walked over to the sink to wash my dishes.

 

“Hey guys hurry up so we won’t be late for practice.”

 

As I walked away, I heard someone speak. It sounded like Chanyeol.

 

“What’s wrong with him?”


 

[Bisola’s POV]

 

“Whew, that was intense,” Urusha sighed, throwing an arm over my shoulder as the five of us walked out the practice rooms.

 

“Tell me about it. I feel like my thighs are about to fall off,” Jin Hee groaned.

 

“Hey isn’t that exo sunbaenim?” Lauren noticed as EXO began to walk in our direction.

 

“Wow Kai and Lay look so good...” Reina trailed off.

 

If only the girls knew that you had Lay’s number...

 

“Annyeonghaseyo” we greeted and bowed as the guys stopped in front of us.

 

“Ah hey, how are you guys?” Suho replied.

 

“We’re doing good. One day closer to our debut, I guess,” Jin Hee replied.

 

As they were talking my eyes landed on D.O. He looked at me and immediately turned away.

 

Huh? What was that?

 

I decided to walk up to him. “D.O. oppa,”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“..are you okay?”

 

“Hmm..”

 

“...okay? Um, I was wondering if you could help me with a song that I’ve been prac-.”

 

“Why don’t you ask your precious Lay?”

 

“What? ...I don’t want to ask him.. I asked you for a reason and weren’t you the one who offered to help me?”

 

“Well sorry I can’t. I have practice right now..” He replied and pushed past me.

 

What’s up with him?

 

“Don’t worry. He’s been like that all morning,” Lay spoke and patted me on the shoulder.

 

I looked down the hallway and saw D.O. turned around staring at Lay and I. He scoffed and continued to walk down the hallway.

 

 


A/N

I know. I'm so sorry this is soo short. It's a filler chapter because I don't know what is going to happen next.

I'm losing ideas AND IT !

So, I'm reaching out to you guys, my precious readers.

Comment below on what you want to happen next and such. Please do or else I'll go into deep writers block and won't comeback for months and I don't want to do that T_T

 

P.S. I ship Kaisoo. It's hard not too. THEY MAKE IT SO EASY TO.