Hidden Plans

Wait....What Did You Just Say?!?

 

[Bisola’s POV]

 

“Uljima. Don’t cry.”

 

Yoochun slowly caresses my cheek with his right hand and wipes my tears with the other hand.

 

“You know you’ll always be my girl,” Yoochun said with a smile.

 

He carefully leans down towards my face, with his eyes set on my lips. I could feel his breath upon my lips until he yelled.

 

“YAH!”

 

Huh?

 

He straightens back up standing and began to shake me.

 

“YAH!”

 

“What is going on? What happen to my kiss?!?” I frantically yelled.

 

“YAH! WAKE UP!” Urusha yelled, shaking me in my sleep.

 

UGHHHHHH URUSHA!

 

“Dude, you just ruined all chances I had with kissing Yoochun. This may never happen again..I dislike you so much right now,” I grumbled.

 

“Hahah. I’m sorry but you were the last one awake. Everyone is eating breakfast and we have to get back to the company by nine,” Urusha explained.

 

“What time is it now?” I questioned, turning over my side to glance at my alarm clock.

 

8:30 AM.

 

“Ugghhhhh, this day gets better and better,” I sarcastically said as I rushed over to the bathroom.

 

Fifteen minutes later, I walking into the kitchen area, fully dress to be greeted by the rest of the girls.

 

“Want some pancakes?” Lauren offered.

 

“Nahhh. I’ll just settle for an apple. So when are we leaving? Is Joong Ki oppa going to meet us here or..?” I trailed off.

 

“No, he said that we should go ahead without him. He said that he had some official stuff to do,” Jin Hee explained.

 

“Ahh okay, I guess we should leave in five,” I said and they all replied in agreement.

 

[Joong Ki’s POV]

 

Hours Later

 

I’m slightly worried right now. Lee Soo Man said that he wanted to speak with me regarding their debut.

 

Isn’t it too soon to be talking about their debut when we just added two new girls just yesterday?

 

I walk down the hallway and knock right on the president’s door.

 

“Enter,” a voice spoke from behind the door.

 

I walked in and Lee Soo Man motioned for me to take a seat in front of his desk.

 

“You said that you wanted to speak with me sir?” I asked.

 

“Yes, it’s about the girls you’re currently managing. I wanted to speak to you about their debut,” Soo Man replied.

 

“What about it? I thought we were going to wait until sometime next year,” I began.

 

“I’ve decided to push it up a bit. I feel like they have a lot of talent already, so they should debut in about six months,” Soo Man replied.

 

“SIX MONTHS? I’m sorry… I mean that’s not enough time for these girls. Two of them just came from America yesterday and they still haven’t got a chance to get used to thing here and I don’t think that that is enough time to prepare an album and choreography for them,” I explained.

 

“It is possible… Kyuhyun did well after training for only two months and I managed to get a chance to watch them for a little bit in the dance studio, they were coming along a lot more than I expected. They dance well together; all that is left is to work on their vocals and plan a marketing strategy,” Soo Man concluded.

 

I can’t help but to feel a bit anxious about this…

 

[Bisola’s POV]

 

Ughh it’s almost nine at night and we’ve practically have been in the dance studio since we came this morning…who knew training was going to be this hard

 

“Okay girls, one more time, you all almost got it. You’re giving SNSD a run for their money,” Rina laughed.

 

I know..Rina…like THE RINA NAKASONE….I fan-girled so much, in my head of course, when she walked in

here.

 

Once we finished, we collapsed on the floor.

 

“You guys did well… I’m actually surprised, especially Lauren and Bisola. Did you take classes before coming here,” Rina said with smile.

 

“Not really… I just danced in my room,” I shyly replied.

 

“Yeah I did, for about a year…..when I was five,” Lauren mumbled and then laughed.

 

A knock was heard from the door and in came four people: Kai, Amber, Key, and Kris.

 

OH. MY. GOSH.

 

“HI, Jong In oppa,” Reina said and blushed.

 

“Hey,” Kai cooly replied.

 

“Hey Amber unni,” Urusha waved.

 

“Hey Urusha! We heard that there were new foreign trainees and we thought we should be the first ones to introduce ourselves,” Amber said with a smile.

 

Key walks up to me with a hand stretched out in front of him.

 

“Hello, my name is Kibum, but just call me Key,” he said with a smile.

 

I shake his hand and replied,”Hello, my name is Bisola and this is Lauren.”

 

“Hello Lauren.” Lauren replied with a simple wave.

 

“Hey I’m Kris,” Kris said with a smile.

 

“Hello pretty ladies, the name’s Kai,” Kai said with a smirk.

 

“Stop it,” Kris laughed and smacked Kai on the chest.

 

“I’m guessing you two have heard our music before, right?” Key asked.

 

“Most definitely!” Lauren replied.

 

Suddenly, Jin Hee nudges me from behind.

 

“Hey, you have vocal lessons in five minutes,” Jin Hee said, tapping her wrist watch.

 

Oh crap!

 

I immediately get up and begin to pack my things.

 

“You’re leaving already?” Amber asked.

 

“I’m sorry. Yeah, I forgot that I have vocal lessons in five minutes,” I replied.

 

“Oh those are fun,” Key sarcastically said.

 

“Well it was nice meeting you all. Hopefully I’ll get to see you again…sunbaenim,” I said and bowed.

 

They all laughed and I hurried about the door towards the recording room.

 

As I walk closer, I hear a voice coming from one of the practice rooms. I look both ways making sure the hallway was clear before walking towards the beautiful voice.

 

His back was turned away from me but I could still hear his voice clearly.

 

Girl, I can’t explain what I feel

 

Oh baby, my baby, baby, baby, yeah~

 

I lost my mind neorul cheoeummannasseulttae

 

Neo hanappaego modeungeoseun get in slow motion

 

Naege malhaejwo ige sarangirameyon

 

Who is that?

 

 I lean in so close to the door, I fall forward and hit my head against the door making a loud sound.

 

The voice stops singing and steps are heard, making its way to the door.

 

The door opens and D.O. stares down at me.

 

“Are you okay?” D.O. asked, reaching a hand down towards me.

 

 


A/N

NO! I'm not okay...I'm overwhelmed with feels for you!  LOLOL

If you see errors, please ignore.. I'm too lazy to edit.. blahhhh

(Isn't he so precious 유ㅡ유)

Sup my wonderful peoples? Hope your doing well.. especially the ones who live on the east coast of the US like me....ughhh Hurricane Sandy smh

Be safe my homies! ^_^

Don't forget to commenteu!

Question: Who is your favorite member in EXO? Include from both EXO-K and EXO-M