I'm such an idiot

Wait....What Did You Just Say?!?

 

[Bisola’s POV]

 

How embarrassing! Ughhh

 

I reach up and take his hand as he pulls me up

 

“Are you… uh okay?” D.O. asks again, but in English, with a worried look on his face.

 

“Yeah I’m fine. Sorry for interrupting your practice,” I replied, dusting my pants off.

 

“Oh you speak Korean! No, it’s okay. I definitely have not seen you around here before. Are you a new trainee,” D.O smiled.

 

“Yeah,” I smiled back, fidgeting with my bag straps.

 

He’s kinda cute….

 

Stop it! He’s an idol… snap out of it

 

I look up to see a wall clock.

 

Oh crap. Now I’m really late.

 

”Oh my goodness, I’m late for vocal lessons. It was nice meeting you,” I said, running off.

 

[D.O’s POV]

 

“WAIT! I didn’t get your name!” I yelled out after her.

 

I’m pretty sure she didn’t hear me.

 

I sighed and walked back into the practice room. I looked down at my hand. For some reason, it was tingling. Rubbing my fingers together, the feeling did not go away.

 

Hmm…I have a feeling things are going to be different from now on.

 

[Bisola’s POV]

 

I walked into the recording room and saw a woman in her late twenties, sitting at a table at the side of the room, looking at sheet music.

 

“Bisola, I know you just became a trainee, but you mustn’t be late,” she spoke, never looking up from the sheet music.

 

She got up and walked towards the piano in the corner.

 

“Put your bag, down and let’s begin.”

 

I placed my bag next to the door and walked towards her.

 

“Hello, my name is Ms. Lee Jung Ah, but you can Jung Ah Unni. Not too long ago, I listened to your audition tape. You have a nice voice, but you have horrible techniques; you need to learn how to breathe properly and your posture needs work. Let’s begin with some scales first.”

 

Two hours later >.<

 

How do singers do it? My throat is starting to hurt a little bit.

 

At that moment, Rino walked into the hallway.

 

“Hey, the girls wanted me to tell you that they’re at home with Joong Ki, waiting for you. He has something to say to all of you,” Rino said.

 

“Okay. Wait, why didn’t they wait for me?” I asked.

 

“Hmm I don’t know…Most chances Reina was hungry. That girl is crazy when she is hungry,” Rino laughed.

 

“Okay, I’ll go home now. See you tomorrow,” I replied.

 

“See you tomorrow,” Rino waved and walked away..

 

I pulled out my phone to check the time.

 

9:53 p.m.

 

Oh my goodness, I haven’t called Dad and tell him that I’m here.

 

I immediately dial Dad’s base telephone number. A man picked up the phone.

 

“This is the United States’s Military Base, in Seoul, South Korea. How may I help you?”

 

“Ah yes, may I be transferred to Sergeant Anthony Artis’s extension?” I replied.

 

“May I ask who this is?” the man asked.

 

“This is his daughter, Bisola Artis,” I replied.

 

“Please hold.”

 

I walked down the steps towards the main lobby of the SM building.

 

“Hello, Bisola?”

 

“DAD?!”

 

“Honey? How are you? It’s so good to hear your voice,” he replied.

 

“I’m doing well. Being an SM trainee in Seoul, is no joke,” I laughed.

 

I opened the door and walked across the lobby, not paying attention where I was walking to.

 

“I want to see yo-“

 

I bumped into a guy’s shoulder and dropped my phone, all of the pieces spattering all over the floor.

 

UGHH AKDHFKADHFKA

 

I reached down to pick up my battery, at the same time the guy reached down to pick it up. Our fingers touched and I retracted my hand and looked up to see who the hand’s owner was.

 

OH MY MOTHERFLIPPING GOSH, IT’S…..LAY, the main source of my frustration in EXO M.

 

“I’m so sorry for bumping into you. Let me help you,” Lay said, picking up all of the phone pieces.

 

Lay put the phone back together and handed to me.

 

“Oh wait can you speak Korean?” Lay asked.

 

I opened my mouth to talk but nothing came out.

 

SPEAK GIRL, SPEAK!

 

I nodded.

 

*Smacks face* Now he’s going to think you’re mute.

 

He laughed.

 

THEM DIMPLES *A*

 

“Here’s your phone. I’m so sorry again..?” Lay said, waiting for me to say my name.

 

I open my mouth again.

 

“Dimples….. I MEAN, Bisola.” I said, mentally face palming myself.

 

He laughed again.

 

“You’re adorable,” Lay mumbled.

 

“Yixing!” A voice called from the background.

 

He turned around and yells, “Yeah? I’m coming.” He turned back around to me.

 

“It was nice meeting you, Dimples… I mean Bisola,” Lay chuckled and walked towards the practice rooms.

 

Oh my goodness, I just met one of my biases and made a COMPLETE fool of myself T_T

 

[Lay’s POV]

 

 “Dude what took you so long,” Lu Han asked as I walked in.

 

“Oh nothing, I just bumped into one of the new foreign trainees,” I said with a smile on my face.

 

“The foreigners? Which one? Lauren or Bisola,” Kai asked.

 

“We haven’t got a chance to see them yet,” Suho said and Chanyeol nodded in agreement.

 

“Bisola,” I replied.

 

“Man, isn’t she hot?” Kai asked.

 

“She’s adorable,” I replied.

 

“You say that for every girl you see,” Se Hun laughed.

 

“Not every girl, shesh,” Kai replied.

 

“I didn’t know you liked black girls,” I replied.

 

“I didn’t either, until I saw her….. Those thighs,” Kai said his lips.

 

[D.O’s POV]

 

Bisola... so that's her name... It has a nice ring to it.

 

Why is he talking about her like that?

 

Kai nudged me.

 

“Have you seen her?”

 

“Yeah I did. I met her on the floor,” I said, laughing at the memory.

 

“On the floor?”  

 

 


A/N

(Me right now LOL)

Does anyone want to do my homework?

Any takers?

.....no?

You sure?... oh okay T_T

 

I've been so busy with so much stuff to do, such as homework, being an admin for ambwfanfics on tumblr, and trying to start a Korean culture club at my university... and I still have work to do yet I'm here updating ^_^

Isn't Kai such a guy? LOL and Lay is my EXO M bias... dat man

Hope you liked the chapter!

 

Don't forget to...Subcribe. Comment. Upvote. 


Oh if you haven't seen, I wrote two oneshots. Please check them out!

The Plan - OCxJoon

This Morning - OCxOnew