Permission

Wait....What Did You Just Say?!?

 

 

[Bisola’s POV]

 

I pulled into the driveway in front of my house. I turned off the engine, walked out to the front door and went inside.

 

“Mom? Are you here?” I called out.

 

“Bisola? What are you doing here? I thought you were staying at school this weekend?” Mom replied, walking out of the kitchen.

 

“Yeah, but something happened and I wanted to talk to you about it,” I answered.

 

“What happened at school? Is it serious?” she said with panic in her voice.

 

“No, nothing happened at school. School’s fine. So… you know how I listen to Korean music right?” I slowly asked.

 

“Yeah, what about it?” she answered with a raised eyebrow.

 

“I auditioned for one of the biggest Korean entertainment companies and they accepted me. They gave me a contract and they want me to get your permission,” I replied with an uneasy smile.

 

I have a feeling she’s going to bring up something about me staying in school… school is always a top priority to her.

 

“Why? What about school? You know you have to go to school,” Mom said.

 

“I know. I can transfer to a university there and balance training at the same time. And their computer science program might be a little bit better than the ones here,” I said.

 

“Do you want to do this? I don’t know….Are you sure you want to do this?”

 

“At first I wasn’t sure, but after I thought about it, I really want to take advantage of this opportunity. It’s rare when a Korean entertainment company accepts an African American as a trainee. Even though it’s going to be hard, I really want to do this. You know how much I love music. Anyways, I will be near Dad,” I said with a smile.

 

“But for the most part you’ll be by yourself. I’m not sure about this,” Mom said.

 

“I won’t be by myself; most chances I’ll be rooming with someone else…. And again I’ll be near Dad. I miss him. Please mom, let me go,” I pleaded.

 

She contemplated for a while before she began to speak.

 

“If you really want to do this, and as much as I don’t want to be far away from you, I’ll support you and let you go,” Mom said.

 

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

 

“Oh my goodness. YES! Thank you so much,” I screamed and hugged my mother.

 

“This is a time for celebration. Let’s call Dad. Hopefully it won’t be too late,” I laughed.

 

Mom went to pick up the phone to dial Dad’s number when my phone began to ring.

 

Ring Ring. It’s Dominique.

 

I picked up.

 

“Dude, what happened? You didn’t call me so I assumed that they decided not to let you in SM anymore,” Dominique gushed.

 

“Nope, they did. I’m just at home; just got Mom to let me go and sign on to them,” I exclaimed.

 

“Oh my goodness, that’s great. I thought she was going to give you the “educations come first” lecture she gave you when you came to school,” Dominique said.

 

“Well she kinda did, but she realized how much I wanted this and she let me go. I think it also helped that I mentioned that I would be closer to Dad and I won’t be alone. But I fear that she’ll get really lonely while I’m in Korea,” I replied.

 

Before Dominique could reply Mom called me from the kitchen, saying that Dad was on the phone.

 

“Hey let me call you back later. My Dad is on the phone,” I said excitedly.

 

“Okay, laters,” Dominique replied.

 

I ran over to the phone and talked to Dad. He seemed to be excited that he would be able to see me again, however he did seem a little skeptic about me joining SM?

 

“Are you sure, you’re sure you want to do this?” he asked.

 

“Yes Dad, I want to do this. Anyways I get to go back to Korea and see you soon!” I said.

 

“Okay… Yup I get to see my little princess again,” He laughed.

 

“Daaaaaaaaad, I’m not a little girl anymore,” I whined.

 

“You will always be our little girl,” both of my parents said.

 

:3

 


 

A/N

I'm sorry this chapter . For some reason, it was so hard to write... blah >.<

Don't hurt me for this epic failnees... Now the story has begun.. Korea is in the near distance ^_^

Don't forget to commenteu!