Pick One

Wait....What Did You Just Say?!?

[Bisola’s POV]

 

 

“D.O sunbaenim?” I said as I quickly stood up.

 

 

“Ah yes.. what are you doing up here? No one is supposed to be up here really,” D.O. replied as he walked through the door onto the roof.

 

 

“Oh okay,” I got up and began to walk towards him. I paused. “Hold on, sunbaenim, why are you up here?”

 

 

“I practice here when I want to get away from everyone,” he replied, scratching the back of his head.

 

 

“Ah..I’m sorry. I just needed a moment to think. I’ll be leaving now,” I gushed as I began to walk towards the roof’s entrance.

 

 

“WAIT! You don’t have to go. They don’t really monitor the roof. You can stay....if you like,” D.O. muttered.

 

 

“Are you sure you’re fine with that? I mean, I don’t want to disturb your practice,” I explained.

 

 

“No it’s totally fine,” D.O. said as he walked closer to me.

 

 

I simply nodded in reply and sat down on top of the roof. D.O. rubbed his hands against his pants before he sat down next to me. I stared off into the distance.

 

 

“Is everything okay?”

 

 

“I want it to be,” I sighed.

 

 

“What is it?”

 

 

“You didn’t hear about the rumours?”

 

 

“Ohhh, yeah. I heard about the rumours. Don’t worry about it. People will say bad things and try to put you down all the time. It’s up to you whether to take their false words to heart and prevent you from doing things that you love,” he advised.

 

 

“Yeah, that is true. I’m more worried about my group members than about myself. They’ve worked hard and have more to lose than me and Lauren. I don’t want to the downfall of a group that hasn’t had a chance to perform yet,” I explained.

 

 

 

 

 

“You won’t. This should be motivation for you to work harder to prove them wrong, so you guys can have a successful debut. And even when the media has negative comments about you or the group, you should try even harder to redeem yourself and prove yourself worthy. You have more to offer. Show them that.”

 

 

I turned my head over at him and saw that he was staring at me. His eyes widened realization, and D.O. coughed and looked away. I tapped him on the shoulder and chuckled to myself.

 

 

“Thank you so much for that. I needed it,” I smiled.

 

 

“Okay, enough with the pep talk. I need to practice a little bit,” D.O. laughed and stood up.  He looked up over the building and closed his eyes as he began to sing.

 

 

“She's my babe~

Saehayan geuson geuteye

 

 

Nuga beorin Chocolate

You’re walking into my door

 

 

Oh Yeah

 

 

Jomeodeo neolnaege boyeojwo, Don’t lie

Soljighae jindamyeon, Gonna be easy

Dan hanbeondo neukkilsu eobdeon dalkomhan Harmony~

 

 

Don’t be too late”

 

 

He gets really passionate when he sings...

 

 

“You have an amazing voice,” I commented as I clapped.

 

 

“Thank you,” he blushed.

 

 

“Can you sing? I wanna hear you sing something,” he replied.

 

 

“Me? Oh no,  I’m not as good as you,” I said.

 

 

“Noo, you can’t be that bad. Just a lit-”

 

 

“YAH, D.O., HURR-...oh what do we have here?” the roof door slams open and Kai’s voice erupts from the doorway.

 

 

“Nothing, we’re just talking about stuff,” D.O. quickly replied.

 

 

Kai laughed and put his hands in his pockets as he walked towards us.

 

 

“What stuff? You guys have stuff to talk about? I wanna know,” Kai smirked with a raised eyebrow.  

 

 

“It’s nothing really. So what were you screaming about?’ D.O. asked.

 

 

“Well the guys were going to grab some lunch at our spot and they told me to call you... maybe Bisola wants to come with us,” Kai smiled.

 

 

“No she’s not hungry.. you’re not hungry right?” D.O. answered.

 

 

“ We’ll I-”

 

 

“See she’s not,” D.O. gushed.

 

 

“NO! I am ... it’s fine. But what about practice, I think I still have practice,” I sputter out.

 

 

“We’ll cover for you.” Kai replied.

 

 

“Are you sure?”

 

 

“Yes, seee? Come on,” Kai replied as he linked arms with me.

 

 

Kai dragged me downstairs to the other members as  D.O. slowly walked behind us.

 

 

“Hey dimples,” Lay waved.

 

 

He still remembers that. *facepalms*

 

 

I shyly wave back.

 

 

“Hey guys, this is Bisola, one of the new trainees. She will be joining us today to lunch,” Kai announced.

 

 

“I hope I’m not interrupting anything, sunbaenim,” I said.

 

 

“No, you’re not. I guess we can learn more about you and about us. And of course, we should help and welcome the trainees,” Suho replied.

 

 

 

As we walked out of the building towards the restaurant, Chanyeol walked up beside me.

 

 

 

“Hey, I’m Chanyeol, also known as Happy Virus,” he smiled.

 

 

“Yeah, I know...actually I’m a fan of all of yours,” I replied.

 

 

 

“Really? I didn’t know that,” Kris replied.

 

 

“Yup.”

 

 

“Oh we’re here,” D.O. comments from behind me.

 

 

“Ajumma! We’re back!” Se Hun yelled.

 

 

A older woman, who appeared to be in her fifties, with light gray hair and slight wrinkles around her eyes, quickly walked up to us as she adjusted her black apron around her waist.

 

 

“Oh my precious boys. You guys must be hungry from all that dancing and stuff that you do.....oooh who is this? You must pretty lucky coming in here with these handsome boys,” she asked.

 

 

“Oh she’s a trainee at SM,” Lu Han answered.

 

 

“Really?” she asked in disbelief.

 

 

“Hello,” I politely greeted and bowed.

 

 

“Oh wow and you can speak Korean?”

 

 

“Yes, I speak it fluently,” I humbly replied

 

 

“Interesting... you’re pretty. I like you already... Okay boys, hurry up and sit down, so I can get you guys something to eat,” she urged and led us to a seating area.

 

(Imagine it slightly bigger)

 

“This place has really good food,” Xuimin commented as he rubbed his stomach.

 

 

The ten of us divided ourselves into two groups of five, with both of our tables side by side.

 

 

“Ajumma, can we get the usual?”

 

 

“Of course. And what about you?”

 

 

 

 

 

“What do you want?” Kai asked me.

 

 

“What do you suggest?” I replied.

 

 

“Oooh get the japchae and the egg drop soup. It’s the best.” Suho commented.

 

 

“I guess I’ll get that. Thank you,” I ordered.

 

 

“Where’s the other three? Chen, Tao, and Baekhyun?” D.O asked.

 

 

“They didn’t want to come with us. They went to go get ice cream instead,” Se Hun replied.

 

 

“So D.O. and Bisola, what were you two doing on the roof alone?” Kai playfully asked.

 

 

I laughed and looked over at D.O. as he was giving Kai death glares.

 

 

“We weren’t doing anything. I was listening to D.O sunbaenim practice,” I replied.

 

 

“That’s right. Oh and you don’t have to call me sunbaenim all the time, oppa is fine,” D.O. smiled.

 

 

“You should call all of us oppa, right guys?” Kai asked.

 

 

“Yeah, it’s fine you should call us that, except you can just call me Kris and you’re older than Se Hun, right?” Kris asked.

 

 

“Yeah,” I laughed as Se Hun whined.

 

 

“So, you said you were a fan of ours right? Who is your favorite?” Lay asked.

 

 

Soon after nine pairs of eyes look in my direction.

 

 

How are you going to do this to me... kahdfkajdkfjakdjf;akljfakj;kfj;kdsjf;akdj;

 

 

“Uhh...... I don’t have a favorite,” I slowly replied.

 

 

*whew* I played it safe hehehhe

 

 

“Oh come on. If you had to pick one of us, who would it be?”

 

 

I fiddled my thumbs and I looked at all of their faces. As I got to one, a small smile crept on my face.

 

 

“_____.”

 

 

“I KNEW IT WOULD BE ME!”


A/N

IT'S AN UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Yaaaayyyyyy!!!!!

I love me some cliff hangers....So who do you think I said was my bias? hehehehe

Question: What do you think of EXO FINALLY coming back?

My Lady is going to be on the album!! I'M SO EXCITED!

Bonus:

(I can't stop staring at this)