What did I do?

Wait....What Did You Just Say?!?

 

[Bisola's POV]

 

Seriously? Why he is acting that way towards me?

 

Are you sure he's fine?”

 

Yeah he should be. Just give him some time... Oh, I'm gonna be late to practice.”

 

As Lay turned his back towards me to leave, I put my hand on his shoulder to stop him. He paused for a second and turned back to look at me.

 

Is there something up?”

 

Umm nothing.. I wanted to know if I could sit in your practice.. Is that is okay?”

 

Sure, it should be fine. We can go to the practice room and ask manager hyung if it's okay. But it should be okay.”

 

Lay pulled me down the hallway towards the practice room. As we approach the room, the member's voices get louder. Walking through the doorway, they all paused for a moment and looked at us. Lay walked us over to his manager and slightly nudged me in front of him.

 

“Hyung, is it okay if Bisola can watch us?.. You know to inspire our hoobaes and.... stuff?” Lay trailed off.

 

“Umm I don’t know, I don’t want her to be a distraction for you guys. You know you have to concentrate and do well for this comeback. You know it is different this time around,” their manager said.

 

“Manager-oppa, I won’t say anything or be a disturbance...please?” I pleaded, with clasped hands in front of my face.

 

“Ughh fine, just sit in the corner over there. I’ll just think of this as an educational experience for you. Watch them carefully okay?”

 

“Thank you, okay,” I replied. I turned around and gave Lay a thumbs up before I walked over to the corner.

 

“Oh Bisola’s going to stay for our practice, hyung?” Suho asked while stretching on the ground.

 

“Yeah she is, but don’t let her distract you guys. Concentrate okay?”

 

“Yeh,” a disjoint sound of agreement filled the air. I chuckled to myself and sat down in the corner, next to the sound system. I looked over to D.O., who was busy stretching on the floor next to Kai.

 

I need to figure out what is wrong....

 

Wait why do I care so much if he likes me or not?

 

Umm, stupid, you wanted him to help you with your singing and then he rudely ignores you. What’s up with that?

 

I quietly sighed and looked down at my hands. I heard footsteps coming from in front of me and I looked up. Kai kneeled down and placed his water bottle behind me.

 

“I’m glad you’re here. Be sure to watch me, okay?” Kai said, before he winked and walked away. I smiled in agreement and watched Kai walk back to where he was sitting with D.O., who had his back turned away from us. Once Kai sat back down, he turned around and snuck a glance at me. He realized I was watching him and he turned away again.

 

What is with him? ughh

 

“Everyone, let’s begin now,” the choreographer came in and yelled. The choreographer walked over the sound system and placed the demo cd in. All of the guys stood up and arranged themselves in the form of a tree. Where they stood, Lay looked over in my direction and smiled before turning his face stoic, full of concentration.


 

[D.O’s POV]

 

 

 

Ughhh look at him smile at her and then she smiles back? Something is going on between the two.. more than some *girly voice* “sunbae and hoobae” kind of thing.

 

Hold up, and I getting jealous here?

 

OH NOOO NON O NO, psshh what? Nah. What do I care, psh I don’t care about her and Lay. Nope... Nope nope nope no-

 

“KYUNGSOO-AH, D.O.”

 

“Huh?” I answered.

 

“What is wrong with you? You haven’t moved. Your part came and went. Where is your mind? Concentrate, please,” the choreographer pleaded.

 

 

“Oh, I’m so sorry. Let me try it again,” I said with a bowed head. I look over to Bisola, whose face is full of concern.

 

Nope nope, not jealous.. Don’t care about her... NNOPE!

 
 

A/N

OKAY. I'M BACK... SORTA-ISH.. IM SOO EFFIN SORRY, FROM THE DEPTHS OF MY HEART AND STOMACH AND INTESTINES... well you get the point. It has almost been a year since I posted that announcement of continuing this story and I really meant it that I wanted to continue this story. I had severe writers block and SOO MANY THINGS HAS HAPPENED IN THE PAST YEAR and I'm just like O.O.. If you want me to post a blog about what happened, comment below.. 

To be honest, I don't know I can update this story as often as I want to because it's been so long I've written this story, so I forgot some things, plot lines, characters and ish, so it may not be the same as it was anymore.. So I'll try to update whenever I can so I don't disappoint you guys.

So yeah, I recently got back some inspiration and drive back to write and IM SO EFFIN GLAD THAT I CAN WRITE AGAIN.. It's like I lost a part of me, really... So here's this chapter. I know it's not much but it's something,
 
Oh another thing, I'm starting a new story.. That one will be closely updated and written.. The writing style is a bit different from this one. This story is helping me get out of writer's block, so I'm definitely going to continue and write it and it's closer to me, so I would like for you guys to check it out.
 
 
Thank you soo much for sticking with me and this story.. I'm so sorry.. I love you all! <3