I'm Here!

Wait....What Did You Just Say?!?

[Bisola’s POV]

 

A Month Later

 

Everything was done; I finished my finals, packed my belongings, and SM finalized my contract and was prepared for my arrival in Korea.

 

---

An unknown hand began to caress my cheeks, using their thumb to wipe the tears off of my face.

 

“Stop crying. I’m here for you know,” a male voice said.

 

I lifted my head to see who the figure was. It was ………Gong Yoo. He his lips and began to lean down to capture mine.

 

He leaned closer slowly.

 

Closer.

 

And closer until--

 

BEEP BEEP.

 

My alarm clock obnoxiously beeped, awakening me from one of the best dreams I ever had. I angrily turned over to face my alarm clock and slammed the button to turn it off.

 

Man, because of you, Gong Yoo didn’t kiss me. HE COULD’VE KISSED ME. >.<

 

Interrupting my silent yelling to my alarm clock was a knock on the door. Mom opened the door.

 

“Hey, are you awake? Today’s the big day…. I’m losing my baby,” Mom said, with a small sniffle.

 

“Yeah, I’m awake. You’re not losing me…. I’ll just be gone for a little while and then you can see me all over the Internet and TV, well if you decide to get Korean channels haha,” I replied.

 

“I guess I’ll have to get that soon. Well get ready. We’re leaving to go to the airport once Dominique gets here,” Mom instructed.

 

“Okay,” I replied and Mom closed the door.

 

I got up out of bed and took a quick shower. I walked out and put on dark, skinny jeans, a white and blue floral tank top, and a black, loose cardigan and dragged my luggage downstairs to the living room.

 

Walking into the kitchen, I saw Dominique eating an apple at the breakfast bar.

 

“Dude when did you get here?” I asked.

 

“Oh not too long ago. I can’t believe you’re leaving me,” she replied.

 

“I know. My mom said the same thing, when she came into my room earlier,” I replied.

 

“All I know is you better not forget me and stay away from my Onew,” she replied with a stern look.

 

“Hahah, I definitely won’t forget you and no promises with Onew… he’s one fine man,” I laughed.

 

My mom walked into the kitchen and asked, “I already put your stuff in the car. Did you eat something?”

 

”No, I’ll eat some cereal, then we can go,” I replied.

 

After I ate, I grabbed my bag and passport and did a final look over the house.

 

I guess this is it… back to Korea.

 

I got in the car and we drove off to the airport. After checking in my bags and getting my boarding pass, I turned to Dominique and Mom.

 

“Mom, I’ll call you as much as I can,” I said with a smile.

 

“You better. I’ll be all by myself now… I’ll miss you,” Mom said with tears in her eyes.

 

“Dominique, thank you for making me go to the audition or else this would have never happened,” I said.

 

Dominique pulled a coin out of her pocket.

 

“I wanted you to keep this for luck,” she said.

 

I felt the coin and remembered it was the same one that we used to decide whether I went to the audition. I flipped it over and noticed that both sides were tails.

 

“Duuuuddeee, you tricked me,” I gasped.

 

“Hahah, well everything turned out for the better right?”

 

Calling all passengers for the flight from LAX to Incheon, South Korea.

 

“That’s me,” I softly said.

 

“Oh my baby,” Mom said and quickly hugged me.

 

“You better skype me later, okay?” Dominique said and hugged me.

 

“I will. See you later, Mom, Dominique,” I said and left to get onto the plane.

 

Over sixteen hours later, which included surprisingly good food, chick flicks, and an annoying child, who wouldn’t stop kicking my chair (=. =), I finally made it to South Korea.

 


A/N

Duuuuudee this chapter was kinda hard to write because right now I’m getting my laptop fixed, so I wrote the chapter on my desktop that’s not connected to internet and so I use my phone to upload the chapter. Sooo I had to type in html codes so it would look right and all that jazz. If it looks weird, I apologize …T_T Anywhooo I hope you liked it. Oh and the Gong Yoo thing…. Man I wished that happened to me.. that guy is like THE best kisser in K-drama land.. WHEW!

Question: Who from SM should be Bisola’s beau?? Teehee

 

Comment below!

 

vanillalove_onewheart.gif?w=480&h=222