Jealousy

Wait....What Did You Just Say?!?

 

 

[Bisola's POV]


"Okay Dad, sorry again about the dropped call," I said.


 

"No problem. I know how you can be so clumsy," Dad laughed.

 

"Yeah, I know. Well I'm about to walk into the dorm. I'll talk to you later," I replied.

 

"Okay honey. I'll talk to you later. Be careful. I love you," he said.

 

"Okay, I love you too. Bye," I said and hung up the phone.

 

I pulled out my key and opened the door. I heard noises coming from the living room as I took off my
shoes.


 

"Hey wha-"

 

"Finally, you're here. Joong Ki oppa wants to tell us something," Urusha said, ushering me to the living room.

 

"Okay?"

 

"Now that everyone's here, what's the big news?" Lauren asked.

 

Joong Ki oppa sighed and rubbed his hands together.
 


"I know this is sudden and everything, but.... I talked to Lee Soo Man and he said that he plans to make you guys debut in six months."
 


Did I just that correctly? SM is starting to make me question my hearing.
 


"OH MY GOODNESS, YES!" Reina and Urusha jumped and yelled.
 


"Finally! All of our hard work is going to pay off," Jin Hee muttered.
 


"Umm I'm excited too and all but isn't this too soon for Lauren and I?" I asked, gesturing between the two of us.
 


"Yeah I know and I am worried too for the both of you, but Lee Soo Man believes that you two will do fine,” Joong Ki said.
 


But this does not give me enough time for me to mentally prepare myself for the Korean public, scratch that, the world.
 


I let out a long sigh.
 


Isn’t this what you all wanted?” Joong Ki questioned.
 


Yeah,” we all said with various levels of excitement.
 


Well it’s coming much sooner, so you girls have to work ten times harder, okay? Tomorrow’s going to be a long day. Don’t stay up too late,” Joong Ki said, while getting up.
 


Okay, I’ll make sure we won’t,” I said.
 


Alright.. Goodnight.”

 

A Month Later

 

 

Monday morning, I walked into the SM building, heading straight for the practice rooms. As I got closer to the practice rooms and passed other trainees, they were giving me weird looks and whispering to each other.

 

 

They should be already used to me being here..

 

 

I don't even know how she got in; she's not even pretty.”

 

 

I heard that she payed them off,” someone whispered.

 

 

No way, I heard that she was poor,” someone else whispered back.

 

 

What?

 

 

I turned around to see who was talking, but their backs were turned as they hurried down the hallway. I decided to shrug off their comments until a girl rudely stepped in front of me.

 

 

Why are you so special?”

 

 

Excuse me?”

 

 

I have been training here for the past five years and you just came here over a month ago and they're already talking about a debut date for you and your group? What the hell?”

 

 

I'm sorry you feel that way but this is out of my control,” I replied.

 

 

Whatever...Just so you know, your group is going to be a flop, especially with you in the group,” she said as she pushed pass me and walked away.

 

 

What the heck? Ok now that irked me..who does she think she is...

 

 

I finally made my way into the practice room with the girls sitting on the floor, stretching.

 

 

What took you so long?” Lauren asked.

 

 

Sorry, but this girl stopped me and starting ranting basically about how she felt I didn't deserve to debut so soon since she has been training for the past five years,” I said.

 

 

Wait, did she have super pale skin and nice brown, long hair, with a snooty look on her face?” Reina questioned.

 

 

Eun Mi came to you too?” Urusha asked.

 

 

Yeah I guess everyone found out that we were going to debut soon and some people aren't tao tg it well, especially with you two,” Jin Hee said, gesturing to Lauren and me.

 

 

Okay? Who is Eun Mi?” I asked.

 

 

Baek Eun Mi, also known as the “Second coming of BoA”...”Jin Hee trailed off.

 

 

What?” I exclaimed.

 

 

Yeah, she's the top trainee for the past three years. When I joined, everyone thought she was going to debut right away. She's an amazing dancer and sings reaallly well. I'm surprised they haven't debuted her yet.” Reina finished.

 

 

Rino walked into the dance room and clapped her hands.

 

 

You guys are the talk of the town,” she said.

 

 

Yeah, we know,” I mumbled.

 

 

Don't take their words to heart. I've seen this from time to time before. I know it can be frustrating waiting for your time to come to debut when you have working hard for a long time, but they need to know that they should stay patient. Everyone's time will come. Okay, enough of this. Let's start dancing,” she explained.

 

 

As we practiced, I couldn't keep my concentration. I would trip up or couldn't get the dance moves correct. My mind kept floating back to the comments people made.

 

 

I don't even know how she got in; she's not even pretty.”

 

 

I heard that she payed them off,” someone whispered.

 

 

No way, I heard that she was poor,” someone else whispered back.

 

 

What if they were telling the truth... what will happen when I do debut... will the public feel the same way?

 

 

Will the girl's hardwork be ruined just because I was involved in the group?

 

 

BISOLA!” Rino yelled.

 

 

Huh?”

 

 

I don't know what's going on with you today, and I don't like it. You're head's not in it. I know you can do these moves better than that. Girls lets take a break for now,” she said as she walked to the corner and began to create new choreography.

 

 

Lauren walked up to me and patted me on the back.

 

 

Are you okay?” she asked.

 

 

I sighed. “Yeah, I will be fine. Let me go take a breather.”

 

 

I walked out of the dance studio and took a walk through SM's halls, passing by other dance and practice rooms. My feet led me up several flights of stairs to a door that led me to the roof. I looked around to see if anyone else was up here.

 

 

No one.

 

 

I walked over to the rail and looked out at the city.

 

 

 

 

The sunset looks beautiful.

 

 

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and felt the air upon my skin.

 

 

Bisola, you came here for a reason... you knew something like this would happen sooner or later... you have to be strong.... they don't know the real you...

 

 

You will have to show them..

 

 

I nodded in agreement with my thoughts and let my mind wander until I heard the door creak open.

 

 

I'm sorry if I'm not allowed up here,” I gushed, quickly turning around to see who it was.

 

 

Bisola?”

 

 

 


A/N

Yes, I am alive....

And I sincerely apologize for the wait...

These past months have been....yeah, horrible, especially the ending of 2012, but it is getting better...

I couldn't get myself to write anything for any of my stories for a while, but I did manage to write a lot of oneshots to my sanity intact... le sigh

Well, I hope you liked the chapter and please comment :3

P.S. Please excuse the errors.. to lazy to edit.. will later

 

Jeongmal Jwesonghamnida~

(I am very sorry.)