Competition, eh?

Wait....What Did You Just Say?!?

[D.O.’s POV]

 

 

 

“It would have to be ….” She trailed off as she looked around at the guys.

 

Please be me…please be me….

 

“Lay oppa!”

 

My face twisted in a scowl.

 

What? Lay?! What happened to our connecting moment on the roof?

 

“I KNEW IT WOULD BE ME…. Wait what?” Kai shouted.

 

“Yeah Lay oppa…oh and D.O. oppa,” Bisola giggled as she glanced in my direction.

 

Yessssssss…“..oh and D.O. oppa.” What? I’m still a second choice… I guess this will have to do for now.

 

Ajumma came to back to our table with a waiter and placed our foods down in front of us. She looked at me and placed the japchae and the egg drop soup in front of her.

 

  

 

 

“Here you guys go. Taste It and tell me how it is,” Ajumma said, facing Bisola.

 

 

 

Bisola looked down at the plates and pick up her pair of chopsticks off of the japchae bowl. She picked up a couple of noodles with vegetables with the chopsticks and ate it. Her eyes immediately shot up towards Ajumma and she began to nod quickly.

 

 

 

“It’s really good,” Bisola gushed as she reached over to taste the egg drop soup. She gave a thumbs up once she tasted the soup.

 

 

 

“See I knew you would like it,” Suho spoke.

 

 

 

Ajumma contently left our table and everyone dug into the food. I couldn’t help but to steal glances at her while she answered the guys’ questions.

 

 

 

I’m surprised she didn’t catch me, but I know Kai did. I know he’s going to pick on me later for that.

 

 

 

About an hour later, Suho paid the bill and we left to go back to the SM building for practices. Walking towards the back practice rooms, a door on our left opened and out walked Rino.

 

 

 

“Bisola, where have you been? I know I gave you time to get together, but that didn’t mean for you to skip,” Rino scolded.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry, I-” Bisola began.

 

 

 

“It was all of our faults. We dragged Bisola out to lunch with us. You can put the blame on us,” Kai cuts in.

 

 

 

“Fine, but this shouldn’t happen again. You hear?”

 

 

 

Bisola hung her head. “Yes. I’ll stay after to make up practice.”

 

 

 

“Good. I’ll see you guys later. No more distracting the trainees,” Rino said.

 

 

 

A jumbled chorus of “yes” erupted from us as Rino walked by us to leave.

 

 

 

“Thanks for the lunch. As you can see I have to go practice now,” Bisola informed us. She bowed and waved as she walked away.

 

 

 

“I saw you staring at her," Kai nudged me.

 

 

 

 

"What are you talking about?" I quickly replied.

 

 

 

 

"Suuuuure. You can't fool me. I know you’re gonna punch me becuase this is about your girl but you gotta let me say it,” Kai spoke as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder. I looked over at him.

 

 

 

“What?”

 

 

 

“Those thighs,” Kai smirked as he pointed in Bisola’s direction.

 

 

 

“Really though? And she's not my girl,” I replied as I pulled back to punch him on the arm.

 

 

 

Yet...wait what?

 

 

 

“Come on guys. We have practice too,” Kris ordered as he walked in the direction of our practice room. I looked over to see Lay leaning over to whisper in Chanyeol’s ear. Chanyeol nodded and patted Lay on his back before Lay ran off in the direction that Bisola went.

 

 

 

What is he going to do?

 

 

 

I shrugged Kai’s arm off my shoulder and walked over to Chanyeol.

 

 

 

“Where is Lay hyung going?”

 

 

 

“Oh, he said that he was going to help Bisola and that he was going to catch up with us later. I told him that I would cover for him,” Chanyeol smiled.

 

 

 

One on one time with Bisola. Alone in a practice room? I gott caheck up on them.

 

 

 

- Middle of dance practice -

 

 

 

“Okay guys, that was good. You can take a ten minute break now before we start again,” one of our choreographer hyungs said.

 

 

 

This is my chance...

 

 

 

“Hey, I’m going to the bathroom if anyone asks,” I said to Suho. Suho nodded and laid back down on the floor. I headed out the door and began to walk towards the trainee practice rooms. All of the lights seemed to be off, except one.

 

 

 

The second to last practice room on the right.

 

 

 

I slowed down my pace to casually look over to look through the glass door, to see Lay standing closely behind Bisola, fixing her posture. Lay said something and Bisola began to laugh and she turned around to playfully hit Lay on his shoulder.

 

 

 

WHAT?!?!? WHY IS HE SO CLOSE TO HER? AND WHAT IS SO FUNNY?

 

 

 

I swiftly walked into the practice room and both of their eyes looked at me.

 

 

 

“Kyungsoo-ah, what are you doing here?” Lay asked.

 

 

 

“Nothing, just wondering where you went. We’re having a break now during practice. What are you two doing?”

 

 

 

“Lay oppa is helping me with my dancing. You know how he is a great dancer.”

 

 

 

“Oh no, I’m not that great. Jongin is better than me. I learned from him,” Lay retorted.

 

 

 

“But still, you’re a great dancer.”

 

 

 

Ughh look at them... it’s making me sick.

 

 

 

“Sooooooo...do you need additional help? I kinda good too,” I said shrugging.

 

 

 

“No, I think we got this-” Lay began.

 

 

 

“Oh I have to get to vocal practices soon,” Bisola exclaimed.

 

 

 

“I can help you with that,” I offered.

 

 

 

“I’ll take you up on that offer. But I still have to go. Thank you so much Lay oppa and bye oppas.”

 

 

 

Bisola quickly grabbed her stuff and headed for the door.

 

 

 

“Oh Bisola, wait!” She turned around and curiously looked at Lay.

 

 

 

“Yes?”

 

 

 

“Umm, if you need any dancing help, feel free to text or call me. I’ll help you,” Lay said handing over a slip of paper.

 

 

 

“Really?” She said with wide eyes.

 

 

 

“Yup,” Lay said with a smile, dimples and all.


 

 

HE GAVE HER HIS NUMBER?!

 

 

 

 


A/N

 

This was soo hard to write for some reason.

 

I'm really bad at updating in a timely fashion.. I need to work on that.. Mostly it's because I'm too lazy to type unless it's one of those moments where I have to type it immediately or else I'll go insane.

And yes, I have had many moments like that, ESPECIALLY with my oneshots...

 

Speaking of oneshots, oh shamless promotion..

 

I WROTE A D.O. ONESHOT, AND IT'S CALLED

 

LET IT BE KNOWN

Read it and tell me what you think ;)

 

(Aren't they soo precious?!? T_T)