It Began Here...

Wait....What Did You Just Say?!?

 

 

[Bisola's POV]

 

It was a typical Friday night in my dorm room; nowhere to go, no one to see. I rolled over in my bed to be greeted by my alarm clock, flashing the numbers, '7:33'. I released a loud sigh and turned back over, facing the window. Breaking the silence was the sound of my ringtone, Sanctuary by Utada Hikaru.

 

You and I, there's a new land ahead...

 

I reached my arm out and grabbed my phone off the ledge to see Dominique's name flashing off the screen. I immediately pick up.

 

"Hey I'm bored! Catch the shuttle, come to my dorm," Dominique said.

 

"Why can't you come here? I'm too lazy to come over there," I replied.

 

"Well I'm your sunbae and you better get your lazy over here...Anyways I always come over there," Dominique complained.

 

"Ugh fine...you still as a sunbae...I'll be over in 15," I said and hung up.

 

I rolled off my bed, on to the floor, got up, changed my clothes and put on my shoes. I grabbed my ID, phone, and keys and walked out the door towards the elevator. I got on pressed the button to the lobby and pulled out my phone to listen to music.

 

Ding.

 

The elevator doors opened and I walked out to the lobby and out the doors onto the shuttle. Ten minutes later, I arrived at Dominique’s dorm and walked in towards her room.  I knocked on her door and it opened.

 

“Hot Summer, a hot, hot, neomu deoweo…” f(x) sang from the I-pod.

 

“Man, I was trying to learn the dance for this song,” Dominique said, sprawling out on her bed.

 

“Oh did I tell you, I learned it already. I could teach you,” I replied.

 

“Do the dance,” Dominique said.

 

“Stand aside and let me show you how it's done.. hahaha” I replied and began to dance.

 

Dominique intently watched my moves as I danced and tried to dance along.

 

“Dude, I’ve always wanted to tell you that you dance really well. You should audition for something. It'd be cool if it were like someplace like SM Entertainment,” Dominique suggested.

 

“Psssh please, like they’re gonna pick me. That’s never going to happen,” I replied.

 

“That's true but you never know if you don’t try… Anyways they’re having auditions tomorrow at their offices, you should go. You have the talent,” Dominique said, showing me the flyer.

 

“Hmmmm… I don’t know,” I said with a frown, and began to twiddle my thumbs.

 

“Ok, let’s do this,” she picked up a coin, “heads…. WAIT, no tails, say that you go, and heads not, okay?”

 

“All right,” I replied and she flipped the coin.  

 

Next thing I knew, it was Saturday morning and Dominique and I were standing in front of S.M. Entertainment’s LA office.


 

A/N

Hello Everbodayy! I'm back

lol

Sorry I took so long to update...just enjoying summer and suchh

Hope you guys like it and comment/subscribe!!!