DAY TWO: An angel in SHINee's Dorm

Guardian Angel To Be

 

It was dark, very dark.

Oh wait! My eyes are closed! XP

I stretched and sat up but after a good rubbing of eyes I finally opened them. My vision was not a 100% right now but I managed to make out… two… three… five figures with things stretching out of their arms.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!”

Minho was holding a baseball bat, Taemin had a golf stick, Jonghyun had a pillow like if it was a shield that could protect him from me and Onew had… the pan…

“Shhhhhhhhhhhh!!!” hushed Key putting his finger on my mouth. “Manager hyung is sleeping!!!”

“What the hell are you doing?” I screamed.

Uh oh! O.O

Oh my dear God! Forgive me! I have sinned ever since I arrived here!!! Please forgive me! These carnal things are making my brain malfunction! Forgive me, forgive me, forgive me!!!”

~~~

Chunsa was kneeling on the floor when she suddenly pulled out, with a puff of magic, a crucifix and started to pray for forgiveness.

“You think she will take long?” asked Taemin, whispering.

“We could wait…” said Minho.

Or we can order a pizza!” said Jonghyun.

“It’s early in the morning…” said Minho. -.-U

“I’m hungry…” said Jonghyun. =D

“Why don’t we order chicken?” said Onew nonchalantly. ^-^

The others glared at him. “Pizza with chicken,” said Key raising his index finger and walking away.

Then things happened as followed:

SHINee ordered pizza.

Chunsa prayed.

SHINee argued of who would pay the pizza.

Chunsa prayed.

Onew was forced to buy the pizza for ruining the pan.

Chunsa prayed.

Key cried while watching a dorama.

Chunsa cleared and prayed.

The pizza man came.

Chunsa still prayed.

They ate pizza.

Chunsa has not finished praying.

SHINee was bored.

Chunsa prayed even more.

SHINee fell asleep on the couch.

Chunsa prayed…

And she finished.

~~~

“Amen…” I said solemnly and then I noticed the boys had left. HOW RUDE!!! >:O They don’t even have praying habits??? This was going to be harder than I ever imagined.

I stomped out of the room ready to scold them but I found them sleeping on a couch. Key and Jonghyun leaned their heads together. Onew’s head hung behind the couch as he murmured something about… chicken. (This guy is so dense -_-U) Minho sat next to Taemin who rested his head on Onew’s shoulder. I came close and watched his face.

He looked so innocent like that. Almost like Seraphim…  

So they ate pizza so early…

I looked around the room. The refrigerator was full of healthy food and something called banana milk… the shoes and closet were tidy… there was a pink bed… these people was so weird.

Pictures!!! At last something interesting to snoop upon!  There were many of them doing funny faces, cute faces, y faces, etc. There was a few with a cute baby… Key took a lot of pictures of himself. ^-^U

I checked the clock… it was 10 am. So this was day two… DAY TWO!!!! I have nine days left and these guys have only tried to kill me so far. AND TWICE!!! Jeeeeeshhh!!!

I went to the living room out of boredom to watch them sleep and Taemin was drooling. (Am I becoming a creep? -_-U)

“Agnn… Buann… Chicken…” mumbled Onew. That again -.-U “Chicken girl…” he said. Chicken girl? Who is chicken girl? That guy had issues O.O Or maybe…

Suddenly I heard a doorknob jiggling. I used my puffy magic and became invisible. A man came out of a bigger room. He was in pajamas and he went to the refrigerator to grab a glass of milk.

Who was he? And why did he live with them? Wait, why did they lived together?

O.o (Having erted thoughts all of a sudden…)

~Oh Dear God this is not what I imagined...~ T.T