WE KILLED... it...

Guardian Angel To Be

 

“Oh my Gosh! Oh my! Oh my! You killed her!!!!” screamed Key hysterically. “Aigoooo!!! WHAT DO WE DO???”

“Key, stop saying I killed her!” he was already getting at Jonghyun’s nerve.

“You diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid. You killed-”Key was screaming VERY loudly and Jonghyun covered his mouth. Key seemed to be about to sob as he mumbled under Jonghyun’s hand.

“Are you going to cry?” Jonghyun asked feeling awkward and he said something but since Jonghyun had his hand on his mouth he did not understand. He slowly let go like if he was about to release a lion from his cage.

“NO! I’M NOT CRYING!” he snapped a little embarrassed. “But if the police come here we say you killed her! We all agree?” he asked but no one was interested in their exchange.

“Do you think it is actually an angel?” asked Onew.

“No!” screamed Key. “She is dead, how can she be an angel!”

“Key has a point…” said Minho poking the girl with a stick.

“But what about all that flashy stuff and that… dress,” said Jonghyun checking the weird extravagant skirt, Key started to glare. Did he just raise the skirt??? Jonghyun did some awkward things…

“She has no sense of fashion that is for sure,” said Key and crossed his arms.

“But guys she doesn’t have a single scratch. How can she have not even one when we hit her with the car? I mean she even rolled on top of the car!” Taemin pointed out.

“Ah!” screamed all the SHINee guys when Chunsa moved abruptly and felt limp again. They were really jumpy at the moment.

“Omo…” said Key, sighing.

“Ok, she is not dead…” whispered Taemin.

“That’s a plus,” said Minho.

“Is she waking up?” asked Onew.

“She will wake up if we keep talking so loudly!” said Jonghyun. Everyone hushed him.

“Should we call an ambulance?” asked Onew whispering.

“Nice and what do we say? Hey, we were about to get killed in an accident but a flashy light saved us and we killed this… thing that came floating from the sky!” Minho gestured at her and her wings.

“What if it is an alien?” asked Onew. The other four boys looked at him strangely.

“What if it is a costume?” said Key coming back to his senses.

“Okay, who is going to move her to check what it is???” asked Jonghyun looking at each member.

They took a few steps back and suddenly they played Rock, paper, scissors. After a few rounds the looser was Taemin… he always used rock.Taemin, hesitantly, walked toward the unmoving creature. He stopped and Minho started poking his back so he would go faster. He crouched next to her and was about to touch her when…

“Omo! I think her eyes are moving…”

He cautiously got his face close to hers and removed a strand of hair which was covering her face. Her eyes pooped opened and she made a rough and loud sound. (Like a pig XD). Taemin jumped back to the other four boys and they all clenched to each other.

Slowly she moved, like a snake, she stood adjusting her bones and making some weird noises. Her hair covered her face which contrasted her pale skin. 

In other words she looked like the Grudge to them. (Even with the ridiculous dress).

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH” they all screamed in unison.

~~~

In the darkness Chunsa remembered Saint Peter's words... "You have until Christmas Eve," he had warned her with his deep resonant voice. She had to make these guys accept her as their guardian angel or she would never get the actual rank. She now managed to open her eyes partly, her eyelids were heavy.

“Omo! I think her eyes are moving…” said a boyish voice somewhere.

I managed to open my heavy eyelids and I saw a face next to mine, nose to nose. He startled me and I screamed. It actually came rather… un-lady-like, like a pig...

I tried to speak but my throat felt dry so I tried to clear it. My body did not hurt for I felt no pain but my bones were not in their place so I was trying to adjust them as I got on my feet. My hair was in the way too.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” I heard them scream.

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! Jesus, my ears are hurting!” I screamed back to shut them up. Thankfully they did but their eyes were about to pop out of their sockets.

I scratched my head and looked around to check my surroundings. I rubbed my eyes and straightened my wings. They were blinking hard. I yawned and adjusted the last bone which made them jumpy. What a babies! They were screaming again. I covered my ears.

“Nice job Chunsa, you scared them…” I said to myself. “Ah, my poor little ears!” I covered my ears with my sleeves and after… like forever. I put my hand in my mouth and made a shhhhh and they slowly calmed down. Not before one of them (a girly one who was sitting at the front before) threw me his cell phone when I got close.

O.o “Why did you do that?”

Plam! His iPod hit my head.

“Ouch!”

Plum! The cell phone from the guy next to him (a short one) flew to my forehead.

“God be merciful with me and don’t let me lose my ability to hear… nor my quality of patience. Oh and don’t let them have another spasm,” I said putting my hands in prayer mode.

They didn’t move nor let go of the other.

“So… well hello! My name is Chunsa!” I smiled (sheepishly) and stretched my arms (awkwardly) like if I was presenting the coolest thing ever. Sadly my dress was all muddy and my bones were not in their best state. 

“And I have saved your life!”

“I am here to help you!”

“And to make your life brighter!” she said and gave a step forward.

I could hear the crickets around us…

Another cellphone flew to my head…

-_________-U

~~~Dear Lord, Am I really at this guys mercy? ~~~