Taemin and ketchup

Guardian Angel To Be

 

Taemin was noticing that something weird was happening to him. He was so angry lately.

He knew why! It was Chunsa! She made him very, very angry! Because he had been trying to be kind but things turned out... bad... And he had tried to help her and she didn't even noticed... >:[ So frustrating...

“Guys I’m home!” he heard Onew calling as he came through the door. He and Chunsa went to the kitchen and started to get out plates. He actually thought Chunsa looked very different in normal clothes, kind of cute… No, he was prohibiting his mind to have such thoughts!

“Hey Taemin, can you help me here?”

“Sure,” he said smiling. He needed to get himself together. He is always happy and smiling. Why was he getting like this?

He took some plates and helped them. “I’ll look for the others, okay?” said Onew and patted Chunsa’s head which made Taemin feel out of place. Chunsa said a perky “okay” and he went to look for the others. Jonghyun was probably working on something, Key must be hovering over him and telling him he is bored and… Minho was probably sleeping. -_-U

Taemin quickly noticed the sigh that escaped from Chunsa when Onew left.

“Do you like Onew?”

“What?” O.o

“Nothing…” he said feeling rather irritated again.

“I don’t like Onew!” said Chunsa. >=O

“Besides being very lame as an angel, you fake to be deaf…” -___-U

“What?” >8O

“There you go again…”

“I don’t fake to be deaf!”

“You just made my point clear,” he said smiling devilishly!

“You are really something! Don’t you have manners! I have come here and all you have done is to insult me!”

“I haven’t insulted you! I have just said the truth! Why don’t you just go back to heaven! You are not a guardian angel and you pretend to to take care of five people, FIVE!”

>8O

“Ummm,” said Taemin feeling suddenly awkward.

“You evil punk!!!”

“What?” >8O

“Now you are the deaf one!!!!!!!! You will stop looking down on me! How dare you tell me to go back to heaven!” she was getting big and her wings started to grow out again. Taemin was starting to feel rather intimidated but he was not going to run away scared. “Can’t you think of other people’s feelings??? Stop insulting me!!! I see that you will be the hardest one! Maybe I will have to spank you so you stop acting like a spoiled child!”

“I AM NOT AN SPOILD CHILD! But you are definitely not a guardian angel!”

Chunsa took the nearest pack of ketchup opened it up and poured it over his hair.

O.O

His astonishment was so great that he couldn’t even move only leave his mouth hanging open.

“Excuse me!” she said and left him there with ketchup all over his head.

“Great…” he said irritated as he tried to wipe the ketchup off with a towel.

“Why do you bother her so much?”

“Minho! Weren’t you sleeping?”

“Yes, but did you noticed how high was your voice???”

“No… sorry…”

“You are so cranky lately…”

“I’m not cranky…” >:(

“Yes you are…”

“Not…”

“Yes…”

“Not…”

“Yes…”

“No…”

“Whatever, Taemin,” said Minho rolling his eyes. “Please don’t bother her anymore,” he asked.

“Taemin?”

“I promise…” he said. He sighed. “I’ll need a shower now…”

~~~

Oh Jesus! What do I do? I just poured ketchup all over Taemin! I will have to pray all night without sleeping!!! I should go back and say I’m sorry! Yes that’s it!!!

But where is my honor, my self-respect, my…

I have to go back… I walked back to the kitchen and encountered Taemin on his way to his room.

“Taemin!” O.O

“Oh… Ummm…”

“I wanted to…”

“I’m sorry,” they said at the same time. >/////<

“Um okay,” said Taemin. O///O

“Yeah, so are we okay?” -//////-

“Yeah, sure…” ^////^ He cleared his throat.

"Good..." ^////^

“So yeah...I have to go… wash my hair…”

“Yeah… sorry about that… but hey, you have a really nice shampoo. Limited and all…”

O.O “How do you know that?”

“What?”

-_-U

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, I… will see if Onew found the others! Bye!!!” X"D

 

~~~ Dear God, how do I stop being awkward with Taemin? Maybe if I could make him my friend?  T.T I have no idea what to do with him!!! He makes me feel awkward...~~~