Things on earth are worse than I thought

Guardian Angel To Be

 

 

There must be an easier way for me to get the big wings! I am now stuck here… doing nothing… getting bored! These guys have no substantial secrets for me to snoop upon…

 

I have been watching TV all day. Jesus, these dramas are so sad!!! I have been watching Winter Sonata and I have been tearing gallons T.T …… And now that it is over… I AM SO BORED!!!!!!

I decided to enter their room… for the third time… Oh wait CDs!!! 2009 years of us, The SHINee world…  OH! They are a band!!!

*facepalm*

 

“They are famous, aren’t they? That makes it harder…” I mumbled. >.<

HOLD IT!!! What is this? Is this?

 

*.* …………………………………………lucifer…………………………………………………..

 

“LUCIFER?”  “8O

 

“JESUSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EOTOKKE!!!!!!!!!!!”  I stretched my wings, opened a window and flew out. I had to reprimand them as soon as possible!!!! The sooner the better!!! They were doing evil things!!! Oh Jesus what do I do? What do I do?

 

~~~

The SHINee boys were being fixed by the cordinonnas. They made their hair, put on makeup, picked the clothes and they just played around. They were preparing for a photo shoot but Taemin was being rather quite that day.

 

“Why are you so serious?” asked Minho.’

 

“Oh… uh, I was just thinking…” said Taemin.

 

“About?” >8)


“Nothing in particular…”

 

“Okay,” said Minho turning around and ignoring him then. He knew that made him burst like a bubble.

“Minho!”

 

“What? You said you weren’t thinking about anything in particular!” >=]

 

¬.¬ “Yeah… well… Haven’t you thought about Chunsa?”

 

“Chunsa?” O.o

 

“The angel girl… she said her name was Chunsa…” -.-U

 

“Oh right… What about her?”

 

“Haven’t you wondered why in the world we need a guardian angel?”

 

“Doesn’t everyone?”

 

“How many people have you met knows their guardian angel physically!!! I mean we even have to share her!”

 

“Are you jealous? …” O.O

 

“What! No!!!”

 

“Okay…” >:)

 

“I’m not!”  XO

 

“Sure…”

 

“Minho you are next!” called the cordinonna. Minho followed the nonna chuckling. Taemin took off his shoe just in time to hit Minho’s head before he crossed the door.

 

“Taemin!”

 

“Hyung you have to go to your photo shoot!” he said as he fled laughing.  

 

~~~

 

I flew above the city and I saw many interesting things. Still my guardian senses were not very good. I wasn’t able to find them yet… Suddenly I felt this tingly sensation… There was this big building…

 

“Isn’t this the Vogue magazine building???” I asked to myself. “Wait… How do I even know that?”

 

……

……….

 

Is it a memory…

 

Not even a second passed when I felt something hitting my wing. I tried to move but the wind carried me away and I started to fall down. As I went down I managed to look at my wing and there was an arrow making me bleed. I got stuck on some antenna and held tight. I saw them, the tiny little dark creatures trying to hit me with their arrows.  

 

I had to lose my hold unless I wanted to get shot again.  As I went down I managed to look at my wing and there was an arrow making me bleed.

 

I fell and could not stop…

 

………………………….

 

When I fell it didn’t hurt (as expected) but since I fell on the trash, the fall was bearable. I heard some voices… but they were not human…

 

Theirsound was like burbling and their voices were very husky. I dug myself out and, hidden, I looked at them.

 

Demons. But these were small ones…

 

I came out determined to fight then. On the lonely blind alley I tried to attack them and block them away with my bleeding wings… But I was feeling dizzy and it was already dark… I just felt like sleeping…

 

Suddenly I heard a voice calling: “Chunsa!”

 

What I saw was Onew beating the hell out of the little demons with Minho and Taemin. I thought Onew looked… kind off handsome… like a knight in shinny armor. Okay I think I was getting delusional… XD

 

He came to me and held me so I wouldn’t fall out of dizziness. He smiled at me warmly and I felt all fussy inside… “Are you okay?” he asked sweetly.

 

“Yes…” I said, even though I knew that if I were alive I would hurt all over and the blood spilling was not helping my consciousness.   

 

Minho was holding a bat and Taemin the golf stick… Why were they holding that? Were they still cautious about me? -_-U

 

Taemin came toward me and shook me. I guess I really did look dizzy. “Are you okay?”

 

“I will be…” ^-^ ………….. “Look out!” I screamed when a little demon came. The thing got hold of Taemin and Onew had to let go off me to beat the thing off the maknae. They still came and they were getting desperate. I tried to shot a beam of light but only a puny thing came out.

 

“What the hell are you doing?” screamed Minho out of desperation.

 

“Don’t say hell!!!!! I’m sorry!!!! I’m a seraph I do not know how to fight I only know how to sing… I didn’t even learn to play the flute… I’m a disaster as an angel!!!!” I screamed out of frustration.

 

Then I heard a familiar claxon…

~~~

 

“Jonghyun where did they say they were?” asked Key as he drove the car.

 

“I don’t know!!! Taemin just came out suddenly saying he saw the angel girl falling when he was at the window!!!”

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH” screamed Key.

 

O.O  “What………?”

 

“Look!!!!” He screamed as he accelerated toward where he pointed like a maniac.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! WHAT ARE THOSE!!!!”

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

 

They accelerated and hit all the demons in their path… finally they hit something harder.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I killed her!!!!” XO

 

“She doesn’t die, Key,” said Jonghyun. -_-U


“Oh right!” XD

 

They got off the car and ran to check Chunsa. Taemin was trying to lift her up when Minho took her away from him. “She is heavy. I’ll take her,” he said.

 

Taemin didn’t look happy. “Are you implying I’m weak?” #-_____-

 

“Noooooooooooooooooo” said Minho. >=}

 

Taemin just glared at him because if he hit him this time it would cause him to drop poor Chunsa.

 

“Is she okay?” asked Key.

 

“Besides the car hitting her…” said Onew looking suspiciously at Key. “Her wing is broken…”

 

 “You know what guys… we should tell manager hyung to not let us drive… ever… or at least as she stays with us…” said Jonghyun.  

 

~~~~~ Dear God... What is this??? T.T~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the delay but here is another chapter!!! =D Sorry for the many mistakes and the quick and bad picture I made XDDDD Hope you like it!!!!! <3 <3 <3