Bigger Problems

Guardian Angel To Be

 

Minho had hit the back of Chunsa’s head with a pan when he heard Taemin scream.

 “That got to be enough,” said Minho looking heroic.

“Oh!” The youngest boy sat up with the limp body of what he thought was a vampire over him. “You killed it!” He took her arm raised it and it fell down floppily. “You really killed it!”

It was attacking you!” defended Minho.

“Actually… She was… praying…”

O.O” “Really?”

“Yep…”

“It looked like it was attacking you! Why are you holding it anyway?”

Then Taemin noticed he was holding her, kind of like if she was a baby and staring at her face. She looked so defenseless it broke his heart.

“It’s not her fault she is a vampire… or whatever she is…”

Minho just stared at him.

Suddenly Taemin made his puppy dog stare and pouty mouth. “Maybe we can keep it!” He smiled and looked just like a child. Minho stared at her and sure he thought she looked harmless but he remembered the earth trembling, the flying and the undying fact.

“No Taemin, that’s childish,” said Minho knowing he was getting into dangerous grounds with that word...

Taemin glared at the tall guy. “I am not a child!” He let her go quickly and stood up letting her alone on the floor. He got the dirt off his pant trying to look cool and glanced away crossing his arms. “You still killed her…”

“What the- She is not dead. She fainted!”

Taemin moved his head slowly to look at Minho wickedly. “You hit a girl.”  >:)

O.O “It was- no… I didn’t mean…” He was stammering. Taemin was good at this.

“You hit a defenseless girl with a pan,” he added. >:}

“I saved you!” He was nervous.

“By hitting a girl…” >:D

“We don’t know what it is!”

“We can all clearly see is a girl… You hit her with a pan AND WHEN SHE WASN’T EVEN LOOKING,” He was wickedly enjoying this.

“I, you… I did… didn’t- I don’t know!” T.T

“You did~” he said in a sing song voice.

“It was the only way!!!”

“Anyway…” he left his mischievous look. “Where did you get a pan?”

“I found it on the back of the car. Luck, I guess,”

“Guys, help!” called Onew. They started to run toward him and then Taemin stopped them.

“Oh…” he smiled mischievously. “Now you are leaving her there…” >:-3

Minho glared at Taemin. “Shut up and help me carry her.” -_____________-

The two boys dragged her with them where Onew called. They found him near the car next to Key’s unconscious body.

“What happened to Key?!” asked Taemin. “Is he…”

“He is alive if that is what you are thinking,” said Onew. “Ah! You killed the girl!” =O

“Now you all decided to be in her side! Look at Key, he is unconscious!” said Minho. >=<

“Take it easy, Minho. Key is not dead and neither is the winged girl. Relax.” said Taemin laughing inside.

Minho was not relaxing.

“Key!” screamed Jonghyun arriving suddenly to the scene. “Noooooooooooooo!” He ran toward the sleeping boy and hugged him hysterically. None of the other SHINee guys wanted to middle. “Key! Why?! How can you leave me! I had so many things to say! I hate you!”

“Okay I don’t!” he said between tears. “Who will nag until I go deaf? Who will help me go shopping?  Who will tell me to pick up my sneakers from the floor?”

“Should we tell him he is not dead?” whispered Onew. -.-

“Key… I never told you how much I love you!”

Taemin’s face: O.o

Minho’s face: o.O

Onew’s face: 8D

… There was a moment of silence.

“He is not dead, Jonghyun…” said Minho. Taemin cleared his throat.

 “Oh…” he pushed Key to the floor. “I was you know… like brothers… we… you know.” His nervous look fell upon Chunsa. Perfect thing to change subject! “You killed her?!”

“She is breathing,” said Minho.

“Awww…” Key woke up rubbing his temples. “Ah! She is dead!” He screamed when he saw her at the floor!

“No! She is not dead!” retorted Minho.

“Gee, okay. How touchy,” said Key standing up… -_-U

“It’s because he hit her with a pan,” said Taemin. >=D

“Hey that’s my pan!” said Onew. >8O

“Why do you have a pan in the car?” asked Minho.

“I… may have broken the other one…” :D…….. :(

“So it was you!!!” Key pointed at him accusingly.

“And you said I did!” said Jonghyun.

“Why didn’t you say you didn’t!”

“I did!”

“Why did you take my pan anyway?” asked Onew.

“It’s not my fault! I needed something to hit her!” said Minho.

They had a good ten seconds of arguing while Taemin face palmed himself.

“Guys…”

More arguing.

“Guys!”

Argue, argue.

“GUYS!”

“WHAT!?” they all said.

“We have a bigger problem than a ruined pan,” he pointed at Chunsa. “What we will do with her?”