Pretty boys are hysterical...

Guardian Angel To Be

 

“Please don’t feed on me. Then I will have to wear turtlenecks! I don’t like turtlenecks!” said Key covering his neck.

“Vampires have fangs!” I retorted. Hello! Where they mentally challenged? O.o

“Well, they don’t have fangs lately,” clarified Jonghyun looking clever.

“A few are retractable…” said the Taemin putting his fingers on his mouth to mimic fangs which made him look cute. XD

“I sparkle! I didn’t show you fangs!”

"Well... don’t vampire's sparkle?" asked Taemin.

"NO! They are dark and horrible and... stuff."

"I thought they were fictional," said Minho not actually doubting I was a vampire.

“But Minho, she sparkles, she doesn’t die and she is too pale,” said Key.

"They are fictional! But the sparkle thingy is just Stephenie Meyer!"

"So you know about it..." said Minho.

"I... may have read a couple of books...” I said putting my two index fingers together.

They looked at my fingers a little skeptically.

“OMG! She is threatening us!” Ok, Key was definitely a hysterical person. 

“I am not threatening you!!!” My voice went out higher than I expected and my stomped may have cause the earth to tremble… a little -.-#

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH”

They liked to scream too much… T.T

The earthquake stopped. In a second they scattered and they all went in different directions. Were they running off? Were they really that afraid of me? O.o

… I am damned…

“Wait!” I said and flew behind them. The first one I saw was Jonghyun. He was a slow runner…

I landed before him. He stopped and screamed loudly enough to be heard miles away. I caught his arm and he acted like if I was burning him. Suddenly I felt something clenching on my leg. When I looked down I saw Onew hugging my leg and… sobbing.

“Please don’t kill him! He is bad blooded! So am I!”

“I won’t kill him!!! Neither you!!!” I said and let go of his arm. I felt awkward… I saw him and Onew run away. “What should I do now?”

“AAAAAHHH,” screamed Key appearing out of nowhere. He threw at me everything he found in his pockets.

Jesus… “Stop the hollering! I am your friend!” I screamed while I dodged. I went toward him and he threw his bag and his jacket at the end… When he had nothing else he took off one sneaker and it fell flat on my face.

“STOP!” I screamed with my powerful angel voice. Bad idea…

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahiaaaaaaayeiaaaaaaaaeeeelllldddddblblbl!!!!!!!!”

(O_o) Was that really a scream??? Kyahiayeiaeldblbl? Oh my God!? Was that him convulsing at the end!?

His weird-to-the-extreme scream lasted a while and then he actually fainted.

O.O That was so awkward… in many levels. He was now there, lying on the floor looking helpless.

I had no other choice but to carry him over my shoulder… strength is one of the many benefits of being an angel. XD I went to the car they drove (which was in the middle of the road with all the doors open) and thought about placing him in when I saw someone running away.

I threw Key on the floor (not intentionally) and ran toward the running figure.

Thanks to his flashy hair, spotting Taemin again was easy. I flew behind him. When I got close enough I tackled him like a though football player. I covered his screaming mouth. “Silence, please!” He was struggling under my weight. “I am stronger than you Taemin. I am a supernatural being!” He struggled even more. “… wait that is not what I meant. Jesus! I am going to let go but you have to promise to stay quite.”

He nodded. I slowly, slowly got my hand off his mouth.

“Heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!”

At least his scream was normal compared to the one Key made.

“Why the hell are you screaming?” I said feeling tired and a little cranky… and awkward for being on top of the pretty boy…

Wait…O.O

“Oh my God!” I placed my hands together. “Please forgive me! Reprimand me for my horrible and sinful language. May a word like the H word never ever escape my mouth or cross my thoughts. Amen,” I exclaimed.

I heard a loud thud.

I looked at the boy Taemin and he looked at me puzzled. I felt something warm at the back of my head. I was unwillingly falling toward him and then everything want black.

~~~ Oh Jesus, how on earth will I make them think I am an angel??? More importantly a Guardian Angel!!! ~~~ T.T