DAY ONE: Where are they?

Guardian Angel To Be

 

I had arrived to this place called Myeongdong. I am guessing this is Japan since in Eden I had a Japanese friend that swore I was Asian… Whatever being Asian meant… Well this people looked like me with black hair and smiley dark eyes.

 Now that I was in Japan!(Which she was not!) I was going to blend in! So I puffed myself a Lolita dress!!! I always wanted one (always meaning a week ago…)

I was hoping happily through the streets watching everyone! It was nice seeing open space after crawling off that horrible hole I made. Hehehe, I hope no one minds…  

All of a sudden with my peripheral vision I saw something tinny coming toward me. I was ready to kick whatever came but I noticed it was a little kid. He had a flower and he handed it to me.

 “Thank you… but you should not see me…” I whispered.

 “Why?” he asked sweetly.

 Then I remembered that pure souls could. I patted his head. “Because I am an angel,” he looked at me surprised as I stretched my wings. The kid ran to his mother.

 “Umma, look an angel!”

 “What?” she looked at my direction. She obviously saw nothing. “Come on, honey. We have to picked up your sister,” she pulled the kid by the hand and they left.

As they left I saw a shadow on a corner... I felt chills and decided to go away quickly. I had no idea what it was... This was a strange world and many things were able to pass unnoticed just as I did.

First thing first, I had to find the boys before they got into an accident today!!! There was no way I could be a guardian angel without them. I would be ruined if they die and I would have to see their faces for the rest of eternity in heaven… unless they were naughty kids…

~~~

SHINee was in the dance room practicing.

“What do you think it is?” asked Taemin.

“I don’t know, maybe it was a meteor?” said Minho.

“Then where is the meteor? It is so interesting! And all the feather scattered in the place make it so mysterious!!! We should check it out,” said Taemin.

“I think the Sherlock video got into your head…” he said ruffling his head.

Meanwhile Jonghyun and Key were still glaring at each other (none of them would give in first). Onew was gone… again…

Jonghyun sat crossed legged next to Minho and Taemin. “Why don’t we check it tonight?”

“The crater?” asked Key.

“Yesssss” Jonghyun hissed at Key and he made a face in return.

“It would be fun. Let’s do it!” said Minho.

“Ummm,” added Key.

“Are we getting ice cream first?” asked Taemin.

“As long as I drive,” said Jonghyun.

“Hey guys!” beamed in Onew as he came in (Finally!). “I got chicken!”

“Not again, hyung!!! And from the same place!” complained Minho and they all made faces of dislike.

“What?” 0.0

~~~

It has been so boring around here. I have walked and walked all day and I had no idea where these guys were! How would I find them? It was already late and it was getting dark… and I was bored. (I get bored easily)

I looked at some random person’s watch and it was already 9:00pm. “What to do??? They will die soon if I don’t find them!!!” The man stared in my direction as if he just felt something… I had to be careful. If I was too noisy they might hear me…

I entered a CD store and began to look around. I checked a CD that called my attention and checked their name… “SHINee…” I said out loud. “Uh! Taemin, Minho and Jonghyun… They are named like my kids!” =D  “What the hell is Onew and Key???” O.OU  

At that exact moment I felt my stomach clenching… What was this? I had a vision of the five guys, eating ice cream and driving through a lonely highway. From afar I could see some car coming right at them. The two guys at front were arguing about the hour and of how the driver took the turns. Oh no! This was what Peter said! I had to save them! They were in danger!!!

I concentrated on my powers, the power of light and thought about the place they were. I was surrounded by heat and warm and then I was somewhere else. (Thanks to teletransportation 101: Basic knowledge for angels!!!) I heard the claxon of the upcoming car and the guys started to scream loudly. I used the light to direct the other car away from the guys I needed to save. The light was very powerful and my movements were long and graceful (like a dance) but it had to be that way in order to work.

When the danger passed I looked at them. They were trying to breath. “Hello!” I said as loudly and lovely as I managed.

In less than a second, the car was coming toward me and then I landed hard on the floor. I lost conscious right after I heard someone scream “YOU KILLED HER!!!”

 

~~~Jesus Christ why do I have to save a group of dumb and hysterical pretty boys?~~~