Chunsa is...

Guardian Angel To Be

 

“Do not come a step near us or… we’ll call the police!” said a short hysterical boy that seemed to her like a dinosaur because of his features but his eyes made him seemed a little like a puppy dog. Mmmmm… There was something y about him and his muscular arms… :>

No Chunsa! You cannot have those kinds of thoughts! You are an angel!

“Or an exorcist!” added a boy dressed in pink and with really good dyed blonde hair who was very close to the dino guy. He was very beautiful; actually his face was prettier than many girls I have seen. O.o

“Or an alien combating force!” said a handsome guy with small, smiling eyes. He was so adorable and sweet looking. Wow, he was so cute! ^O^

“What?! I am not a ghost OR an alien!”

“Why would you scare us like that then?” asked a tall one. His body was very athletic and his eyes were very big and wide. He was truly handsome and there was something manly about him that made me want to get a baby’s bib. =}~

“I didn’t scare you! He scared me!” I said pointing at what I think was the youngest one. He was on the cute side but he was so gorgeous! 8D

No Chunsa, those are devilish thoughts! He has the red hair of hell (actually it was brownish… reddish… something…) and he was too skinny, anyway! He looks like a girl! He was probably younger than me too!!! Not that I know my age… He is a no NO!

“Me! I didn’t just appear out of nowhere, survived being run over and started doing those creepy sounds like if I was part of a horror movie!!!” said reddish boy.

“Well… you were hovering over my face!” ~,~

“What? I- I wasn’t hovering! And I thought you were dead, I wanted to check if you were… I wasn’t even that close to your face!!!”

“Tell that to the living breath still floating around my nose!” I approached him and he jumped but luckily they did not scream this time (only a soft one from the one that clenched to the dino boy). I groaned and started harshly getting the dirt off my dress. Why was earth so filled with dirt?

“What are you?” asked the tall one with his deep voice.

“I am your Guardian Angel,” I said putting one foot behind the other and making a perfect courtesy.

They stared at each other like if they silently understood something I didn’t. O.O?

“She lost it,” said the young one to the others.

 “Maybe she hit her head with the car…” said the cute one with small eyes.

“She got hit in more places than just that, Onew,” said tall guy.

Onew? Food? He was named after tofu? Wait wasn’t that written on that CD… What wa it called?

“Maybe we should get her to the hospital…” said Dino.

“Um, you know I am here right?” I said but none of them paid attention.

“Manager hyung wont like this at all,” said the young one with the hair of hell.

“This was all your big idea!” said pretty boy to Dino.

“If you didn’t like it why did you come, Key?!” he retorted.

Key? As in lock and key? Like the guy from the CD!!! What was it again? Shonnen??? Wait no… SHHH…

“I wouldn’t let you go alone! What if something happened to you? You are so stupid, Jonghyun!!!”

“Jonghyun! Kim Jonghyun!” I said but they ignored me. AGAIN -_____-

“I’m not stupid…” Jonghyun whispered shyly.

“Well you hit a girl, already!” Key exclaimed moving his armed around.

“Um HELLO!” I screamed and they all looked at me. FINALLY! “I am not mentally ill. You saw me using my powers! How would you explain ME saving YOU if it wasn’t done by a MIRACLE done by an ANGEL?”

“We got blinded by the car’s light?” offered Tall guy.

 “Minho is right! In the frenzy I probably moved the steering wheel!” said Jonghyun.This was the reality he wanted…

(Another name…. Minho =D)

“And then we got startled by you!” finished red hair.

-_-U

“Where you trying to suicide?” asked Onew innocently.

“Oh poor thing!” said Key and suddenly went to hug her. “There is no need to do that! You have a bright future ahead of you!”

=_=U Was he really hugging me after he threw me his cell phone and iPod and more cell phones?

“I am not suicidal okay? I am trying to complete a task… Look I died like a week ago. I don’t remember a thing of earth… I just saved your life… your welcome!”

“So… you are a ghost!” said Onew and they huddled together again.

o_oU

“I have wings!” I said like if that explained everything.

“You are a ghost?” said Jonghyun.

“That explains it…” said the young one.

“NO!” I snapped. “It doesn’t!”

“She is a ghost!” screamed Key running to huddle with the others.

I lost my temper. God forgive me for using my power to show off. It is actually necessary! Right? I raised my arms and started to create a light that emanated from my whole body. Bells were heard from afar and a small choir of angels. Tell a ghost to do that!

Their eyes narrowed and they had a look of confusion. I kept sparkling. They judge me…

"Are you a vampire?" asked the young one.

O.oU

The heavenly song faded out. I was SOOOO taken aback.

 “She is not saying she isn’t!” snapped Jonghyun.

“Taemin is right. She is a vampire!” screamed Key.