Are you sure you want this?

Guardian Angel To Be

 

 “Jonghyun!!!” screeched Key.

“Uh... ah what?” he asked drowsily.

“You drooled all over my shoulder,” screamed Key.

“Oh… I’m sorry…” -.- He said and placed his head in his shoulder again. He was too sleepy to care.

“Aaaisshhhh,” Key said in frustration, shoving him off.

He stood and walked away to his room. For some reason, the sleepy Jonghyun walked numbly behind Key like a puppy dog only to be greeted by a slamming door on his face. He slowly turned to face the staring Onew and Taemin who woke up thanks to Key. “I call the bathroom first…” And he went off awkwardly. They did some embarrassing things…

Taemin tried to stand but a heavy Minho ended up lying over his lap somehow. “Hey, Minho… Minho!”

Minho didn’t wake up as usual.

“We have to go its late… I’ll get manager hyung,” said Onew leaving them there.

Taemin looked at himself… they slept with yesterday’s clothes on. Great…

“Why do you all, always leave Minho to me?” he said to himself. Taemin pushed him off and he landed hard on the floor. Minho didn’t wake up… Once again Taemin took Minho’s legs and dragged him around.

None remembered Chunsa at the moment…

~~~

“Really?” I said as I studied the unlimited edition shampoo they had. They took care of their hair and skin more than any girl I have known. Well, I have no idea how many girls I have met in my life anyway. XD

I hated amnesia… It was so inconvenient…

Thinking about amnesia… It seemed to me that these boys were familiar, like if I have seen them somewhere… But where?

“I cannot believe them! They have met the most mysterious, amazing and fantastic creature on earth and they try to kill it!” I said to myself (I like to do that a lot).

“Being vain again,” said a familiar voice from behind me.

“You scared me Saint Peter!”

“You have cursed a lot lately. Does the air of earth is making you ill? Do you want to quit?”

“Not yet,” I said. “Only one day has passed, don’t worry Peter, I will make them all say I am their guardian angel.”

“We will see…”

“What will we see?” A thought hit my head. “Have God told you the outcome of this? Had him? Had him?”

“No, God knows everything but remember humans have free will and have the right to choose. We advise not meddle!”

I pouted.

“You have little time! Use it well,” he said.

“Wait can I have a tinsy tinny advice. I have no idea how to proceed.”

“No, besides only one day has passed, bye!” and he puffed away. Really? That was it! He left so quickly. T.T

Suddenly the door to the bathroom was opened. Jonghyun was there… shirtless… and drawing down his zipper.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! HELP!” he screamed.

I darted to Jonghyun and covered his mouth as quick as possible…

~~~

They heard Jonghyun scream.

Taemin let go of Minho’s leg and jumped over him to get to the bathroom. At the exact same moment Minho was standing up. They both ended up in the floor in a weird tangled position. They unscrambled and ran to the bathroom together and opened the door.

O.O

What they found was a shirtless Jonghyun with his zipper down and the winged girl all over him with her hand on his mouth.

 “She is… harassing him,” said Minho as a matter of fact. O.O

“How does a girl even do that? Can they do that?” asked Taemin. O.o

“So she is… a !?!?!” concluded Minho. O.O

~~~

“I am not harassing him!” I screamed. “I am an angel I cannot do that! It’s against my principles!!!”

I let go of Jonghyun and he stood there dumbfounded. Oh Jesus didn’t I do something similar to Taemin yesterday??? Am I a creeper? O_O

“What is going on!” asked Key running in. He looked at Jonghyun then at me and back to Jonghyun.

The first thing Jonghyun did was to close his zipper. Surprisingly Key and I rolled our eyes at the same time.

“Hehe… he…” was all that came from Jonghyun’s mouth.

Key’s hand came to his hips. “What’s going on?”

“I was going to take a bath!!! She was here and I swear she was the one that jumped on me!!!”

“I didn’t jump on you!”

“Yes you did!”

“Well technically I did but it was all for a higher purpose,” I explained.

“What purpose?” asked Minho. He didn’t let anything escape did he?

“The purpose of silencing him?” I said.

“Oh, fair enough,” Minho said nodding.

“Ha-ha, so funny,” said Jonghyun sarcastically.

“Why are you in the bathroom, anyway?” asked Taemin.

Snooping around… XD “Looking for you! Who have been trying to kill me!”

“Look girl where are your parents? Don’t you have anyone waiting for you?” asked Key.

“Noooooo… I have no parents! I am your guardian angel!!! ”

“Are you really a guardian angel?” asked Taemin.

“Me… well…” I remembered I couldn’t lie. T.T “Not exactly. I am here on a mission to help the five of you and if I succeed I will be a guardian angel! But I need your help!”

“So you are not a guardian angel… how lame…” said Taemin.

=_______________________=U

~Oh God, did he just call me lame? ~