This is chicken girl...

Guardian Angel To Be

 

“What do we do about your wings?”

“Oh, those? I can make them disappear!” as I said this I snapped my fingers and PUFF they were gone.

“And your clothes?” asked Onew.

“What about them?” I asked looking at my fashionable white robe and then at his weird out face. “Come on, this the coolest thing up there!”

“Well, I respect your oversized shirt but…”  

“This is not a shirt! Is a robe,” I said proudly.

“I respect your robe… but you can’t go outside like that… I guess we have to clothe you…”

Out of instinct I hugged myself. “No, I’m fine like this!”

“Well, sweetie, I really think you have to change if you expect to go outside,” said Key.

“Maybe we can give her some of Taemin’s clothes…” offered Jonghyun. “I think they would fit!” >=)

My face => -_-U

Taemin’s face => -_-U

“I don’t have girl’s clothes so I don’t think so,” he said. -____________-

“Come on Taemin. It’s just for a while,” said Minho.

Taemin rolled his eyes and went out of the room.

“Is he angry?”  I asked.

“No,” said Minho at the same time Jonghyun said: “Yes.”

Minho glared at Jonghyun who quickly said; “No, not at all.”

Taemin came back with some jeans, a red sweater and chucks. “Here,” he said handing them to me not-so-happily. “Keep them.”

“I can keep them?” O.O

“Yes…” ¬///¬

“But…”

“I don’t want to wear something a wannabe angel wore…” >=)

¬-¬ “I’ll just ignore the last part… thank you anyway.”

“… You’re welcome…” -////-

Jonghyun made a fake cough after the long pause we stood there quietly.

“So… umm... I’ll wait outside while you change,” said Onew awkwardly.

~~~

His jeans fitted kind off well, the sweater was slightly oversize and the chucks were simply big. XD (That said a lot about my weight. XP)

I was in the car with Onew starring happily at the surroundings (like a dog…) until we finally arrived to the chicken place. On the entrance was a pretty girl handing out propaganda of the place dressed like a chicken. XP

I was about to tell Onew to look at her but Onew was indeed looking at her… With Lovey Dovey eyes! Those eyes that make you look dazed and dumb!!! Was he…

“Do you know her?” I asked.

“What? Me? No!” He said stuttering. He snapped out of it putting on sunglasses and a cap. “Let’s go!” he said with the warmest happiest smile.

When we walked toward the chicken place Onew didn’t even dare to look at her. Was he embarrassed? Suddenly I had a flashback: I remembered the first time I went to their dorm. Onew said: Chicken girl when he was sleeping. I guess he really isn’t that dense…

 I stopped and he was forced to stop to. I smiled to the girl and took one of the fliers.

“Thank you,” she said.

“No problem, it must be hard to be here outside with this cold weather,” I said.

“Yeah but its fine with me,” she said smiling.

“What’s your name?” I asked bluntly.

“Jin Ae…” she said. ^-^

“Nice to meet you, Jin Ae! I’m Chunsa and this is Onew!” I said pulling him by the arm toward us. Jesus, he looked so embarrassed…

“Hi…” he said.

“Onew?”

I smiled wickedly and got close to her so I could whisper. “As in SHINee’s Onew!” I said nodding.

“Chunsa!”

“Oh, I had seen you before! I had this idea you were an idol because you looked really handsome but since your face was always covered… I am very glad to meet you!” she said getting red. I was mentally rolling my eyes at my stupidness (if that word even existed). I felt instead of a tingly sensation on my stomach, I felt like it was getting tight. I was being her match maker… why did it even bother me??? Ho, ho, ho, ho! Of course it doesn’t bother me! Ha, ha, ha! I’m her guardian angel!

“It- it’s nice to meet you too… I- we… we need to get our chicken. Right, Chunsa?” he said to me.

“Yes! Let’s go!” I said. Thank you, the lovey doviness was ended.

So we went inside took the chicken and left quickly. We said good bye to the girl and they shared a long look of stupid smiley faces… -_-U Just while I wondered: WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE!? >=O

We got in the car and Onew sighed like if he haven’t breath in all this time.

“That was…”

“Interesting! Human love makes people look stupid…”  I said.

Onew smiled sweetly to me. Oh, Jesus! Doesn’t he know the kind of effect that smile has on people!?!?!

“Don’t angels love?”

“God is love, we are part of God, we are love. We love everything, the stars, the moon, the water and I love the people I guard!”

“Not that kind of love, you know the love where you…”

“Look stupid?”

He chuckled. “Yeah, that one…”

“Nope,” I said. ¬_¬

“Really?”

“Yep,” I said. Actually… the thruth is I didn’t know if I could love someone for real. I had this feeling but it couldn’t be love… First: is too quick to be love… maybe a crush? XD Second: I’m dead, right? That makes it very, very hard.

~~~ My conclusion is that maybe I can make Onew see me as a Guardian Angel if I turn into his Cupid first... *sigh* ~~~