A day at SHINee's dorm

Guardian Angel To Be

 

“Minho hyung!” called Taemin merrily as he threw himself at the couch next to the drowsy Minho. “You remember what today is, right?”

Minho had his eyes closed and his hand on his chin, still resting. “It’s not your birthday right?”

“Noooooo”

“Some sort of anniversary of… something…” he was about to sleep.

“No hyung,” Taemin’s humor was unbreakable at the moment.

“My birthday?” he opened his eyes slightly. He actually didn’t remember.

“Aish! Minho! We were going to get ice cream today!”

“Oh yeah… later.”

“Minho, you promised!” Forget about the unbreakable humor…

“Wasn’t it tomorrow?”

“No! Minho, don’t be lazy!”

He groaned and Taemin stood and took his long legs and started to drag him. Minho was smiling to himself as Taemin dragged him around. He was too old already to be so candy crazed.

“Hyung move! You are heavy!”

“You take too long deciding what flavor you want… decide while you carry me there.”

“Hyung!” screamed Taemin as Jonghyun got in the room and walked over Minho and toward the kitchen to grab some snacks. He was barefooted, wearing boxers and no shirt as he got accustomed too since he watched Twilight. He scanned the fridge ignoring Taemin’s effort to drag Minho around.

“Tell Onew to go with you, where is he anyway?” asked Minho not minding that he was gathering the dirt of the floor.

“He left early! Minho you promised!” Taemin was already getting cranky.

“You haven’t even eaten yet and you are thinking of ice cream?” said Jonghyun eating a way too big and layered sandwich.

"I ate!!!" >=O

"What?" asked Jonghyun. '=[

"Cereal..." said Taemin pittifully. "Onew and Key were not home to make breakfast..." T.T

Suddenly the front door opened harshly. Key was standing at the frame looking scary while he had a new pan on his hand. “WHO RUINED THE OLD PAN?”

(O.O)U This was not good.

“The pan did not get ruined on its own! Did it?” he screamed as he got in. “It had scratches all over! I could not possibly make breakfast there!!!” He waved the pan like an angry Viking.

“There must be some explanation…” said Minho sitting up.

“What are you doing on the floor?” asked Key. “NO MATTER! Someone is going to be in a hell lot of trouble!!!!”

He was screaming and nagging a lot of things about caring for your things. And so he went on...

And on...

How long has it been? Twenty minutes???

“Now, WHO WAS IT?” he asked finally.

… Who would actually dare to say he did it???

He scanned them with his piercing eyes. “Whooooo?” he sounded like a crouching panther. “Alright, no one? Fine then! I will ask one by one!” He looked at Taemin. “Did you ruin it!”

“I ate cereal!” he answered nervously.

Key studied him carefully. “Okay and …” he looked at Minho who had an innocent looking face (more like confused).Key rolled his eyes and went on since Minho didn’t even make a puny egg for himself.

“Well… Jonghyun?” Jonghyun made a face and ignored Key.  He kept eating his sandwich happily.

“Jonghyun?!”

…  ¬_¬ Jonghyun ate his sandwich.

“JONGHYUN!!!!”

… -_-U He kept eating.

“JONGHYUUUUUUUN!!!!"

There was a swift movement and Key jumped over the counter to the kitchen and tackled Jonghyun.

“Ah! Key! Get off!” Jonghyun was being hit by Key’s messy blows. 

“You just don’t talk, huh? You’ll be sorry for that AND for ruining the pan!”

“It hurts! Stop it!”

Taemin and Minho felt awkward, like if they should not be there. It was something about the fact that Key was on top of a shirtless Jonghyun hollering like crazy…

Taemin’s phone rang in the middle of the madness. “Annyeong!”

“Taemin-ah! Are you at home?” asked Onew from the other side.

“Yeah, we are all here… it seemed that Jonghyun ruined some pan…” Key was still hitting Jonghyun but now they were struggling and rolling on the floor. Minho started to crawl back to the couch to watch TV but Taemin held his ankle.

“Oh…” said Onew. He was parked in the front door. He quickly hid the new pan he bought in the car, hoping Key would never find out who really ruined the old one. “I’ll be upstairs soon.”

“Where have you been? You were not in that chicken place again, were you?” Taemin still struggled to keep Minho on the corridor.

“No…” he said as he dropped the remaining of the chicken he bought on the trash.

“Uhum…” He said finally letting Minho go and watching him lazily crawl back.

“Well I am coming up, see you in a sec.”

"See ya'," Taemin hung up. “Seems like I am not getting ice cream today…” =(

“Ya! Guys look what’s on the news!” said Minho. "There is a reporter saying they found a crater near Namsan Tower."

“A crater?” asked Key as he stood leaving a tired Jonghyun on the floor.

"We were near that place yesterday..." said Taemin. He, Key and Minho clustered themselves near the TV to listen  carefully.

“Hey guys! I’m home!” announced Onew as he crossed the door.

“SSSHHHHHHHHHHHH”

“What’s going on?” asked Onew to Jonghyun who stood up after lying flat on the floor looking hurt.

"A crater…” he said and pointed to the living room. 

“The crater was found after an earthquake, that lasted no more than seconds, was reported near this area” said the female reporter on the TV while they showed some images of the place. “The curious thing is that the crater was found filled with many white feathers!”

“Feathers?” wondered Key.

“It’s just like your photo…” said Taemin.

“What photo?” asked a confused Jonghyun and Key glared back at him.  Jonghyun sighed because he knew that Key was going to be mad at him for a long time… as he usually does… -_-U