DAY THREE: Guardian Angel???

Guardian Angel To Be

 

“Hey, are you awake?” I heard Taemin saying as I felt someone pocking me.

Ummm, I felt fluffiness…

Almost like sleeping in my fluffy cloud…

Owwww…. My head hurt like if had a hangover XP

My eyes snapped open. I was obviously NOT in my fluffy cloud but in a bed with pink covers. The first thing I saw was a wide eyed Taemin and then I felt Key sitting next to me and sewing my wing… SEWING MY WING!!!!

“What are you doing!?!?!” I screamed taking my wing and hugging it. O.O Jonghyun was sitting next to Key… kind off close… He had been making painful sounds every time Key inserted the needle on my wing, like if it was being done to him.

“Fixing your wing, you’re welcome,” said Key.   -.-

O.O

-_-U

“Give it back to me!” screamed Key. >=O

O.o “Okay…”

“Unless you have a better idea,” said Key looking at me with narrowed eyes. Jonghyun looked at me waiting for me to say something like… ouch.

“I don’t know! I have never broken a wing! There are no such dangers up there as down here!!!” >=(

“Do you think it will heal soon?” asked Taemin sort of playing with a feather I lost. He seemed somewhat worried.

“Well, maybe a week or so… In fact, I have no idea!” XD

¬_¬

 “Hey I brought the ice,” said Minho coming in. “You finally woke up.”

“Hehehe, yes,” >////<

Minho looked at me so seriously that I felt awkward. He came to the bed and sat next to me. He looked like a father about to scold a child. “Why did you do that?”

“What?”

“That,” he said.

O.o

“Why do you try to get yourself killed?”

“Well I don’t die hehehehe. I don’t mind if you keep running over me, hehehe.”

“You bleed… doesn’t it mean you can die?”

“Hehehe yeah well… Human means can kill me like getting run over but… forces with equal power cannot kill me but hurt me a lot… Hahahaha!”

“Why didn’t you tell us before?” asked Key glaring. “That’s like a big piece of information you know!”

“So… does tiny things that looked like trolls are equal to you?” asked Jonghyun.

“No!” >.

“Wow, you are really weak then…” said Taemin nodding. I felt like boiling but he said it like if he was saying a fact. Wait wasn’t this the same guy that called me lame!!! >=O

“What if there are stronger things out there?” asked Minho.

“Well there are? Hahahaha!” Why was I laughing so stupidly? XD

“Chunsa, why do you pretend to be a guardian angel if you can’t even take care of yourself?” asked Minho.

“I can take care of myself!”

“Sure you can…” ¬_¬

>/////<

“Chunsa I think it’s better if you don’t try to become a guardian angel, you will hurt yourself.”

“I can be a guardian angel and I will prove it to you! I am strong enough to be one! You will see!!!”

“Sure…” ¬_¬

3:<

“I am strong!”

“Aha…”

-_-#

“I believe you…” said Minho sarcastically.

I noticed a plush toy that sat next to me. I took it and launched it to Minho but the little devil dodged it… Just in time to hit Onew square in the face as he got in. He fell in an awkward sitting position.

“Onew!” I exclaimed standing up and ignoring Key’s nagging and Jonghyun’s pained face whenever he looked at my wound.

“I’m so sorry!” X.X  I said too loudly as I helped him up. “I wanted to hit Minho but he got out of the way. I’m really sorry!!!”

I helped him up as he chuckled. “That’s okay,” he said as he patted my head. Just like in my dream!!! =D

Wait, what is this sudden heat I feel on my face? O.o

“Are you blushing?” ¬_¬ said Taemin suddenly standing next to me.

“No,” I said. ^-^U

¬_¬

“Anyhow!!!! I went outside for a reason! You guys are sinners!!!!”

“What?” asked Minho.

“Yes!” I said creating a dramatic dark cloud inside the room with thunders to make a point. “You have sung to the devil!!!”

“What?” asked Jonghyun puzzled. Key was slowly coming toward me to keep sewing my wing. I gave no attention to his intention and just let him be.

“You have a song named Lucifer!!!!”

“Soooooo…” said Taemin.

“SO!” I screamed flailing my arms like a maniac and creating more thunder.

“Stay still!” screamed Key. >=O

O.O “Sorry…” I said turning off my magic. “You admit your sin!?!?!”

“Well, the song is not dedicated to Lucifer… is about a girl that is like the Lucifer…” said Jonghyun. “Look,” he said and looked in one of the drawers for the CD. He opened it and looked for the lyrics. I read them carefully. “And Lucifer means receiver of light or something like that… and we are SHINee so… well… you understand right?”

“No…”

-_-U

“But the lyrics are okay…” I said and handed him back the CD. Just in case I puffed with my magic a picture of Jesus. “However! You must remember he is always watching you!!!” I said putting the picture in their face so they could stare at the piercing eyes of the painting.

O.O

Wahahaha! This picture always worked! Unfortunately the oppressive mood I was creating to scare them was ruined when my belly made sounds. T.T I was so hungry!!!

Taemin chuckled. This kid must be getting ready to meet my foot on his face when I kick him.

“Are you hungry?” asked Minho.

>///< “Maybe…”

“Do angels eat?” asked Jonghyun O.o

“I have never got hungry before… neither have I bleed… I think is because I am in this world.” XDDD

“Hey let’s eat chicken!” said Onew.

The other’s face =>    ¬_¬

 “I love chicken!” I said happily.

Onew’s face =>   =D

He suddenly hugged me. “My new best friend!”

>////< What’s happening to me? I feel so tingly…

~~~~Oh Jesus! I know now how I will convince Minho! I have to prove to him I am strong enough to be a guardian angel!!! >=3 And Jesus… what is happening to my tingly stomach when I see this guy??? ~~~