How things work around here on heaven…

Guardian Angel To Be

 

Before we start you have to know that PINK is Chunsa's point of view and the narrator's point of view is BLUE <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since I died things have been heavenly!  =D

My name here at heaven is Chunsa and about my life before… well I don’t remember much. (Meaning nothing… at all) -_-U

The first time I came to the Garden of Eden there was a bunch of other (dead) people. Hundreds of thousands die every day so we were a big group… but not all came here. Others unfortunately went to... *shivers, shivers* another place. So all the new guys (including me) were herded up to the heavenly court where a massively high desk stood before us with twelve men and the one with glasses and a long, long papyrus (Saint Peter) greeted us and assigned a task for all of us in paradise.

We fell into groups: Seraphs, with four wings, where the ones that guarded God’s throne and chanted prayers every day. They could almost be heard on earth!  There was also the Ophanim who were elders who actually entered the throne of God (I have never seen it) and looked upon earth, watching every human being. These were the smart ones! Dominion Angels are way too serious and they have these orbs around their heads and their wings are long but thin. They keep the cosmos in order and such. They were very busy people. Messenger Angels have these cool flowery and silvery crowns. They bring blessings to the world and passed down messages. Then, the Archangels were the highest rank, with mighty weapons and strong colorful wings; they were the strongest most respectable group. It was AWESOME to see them.

I am ranked as a Cherub. We are the merriest kind of angel and we sing and dance. Sadly our wings were not as big and majestic as the others… Actually one wing of a Cherub was around seven feet wide. So imagine the other ones. XD  

But I was looking up to a particular group… THE GUARDIAN ANGELS

They came and went from heaven to earth. Their wings were long and brilliant, the most beautiful and longest of them all. They had lovely orbs floating above their heads and had the most fashionable white silky robe collection. The popular guys!!! =)

I wanted to get in the group and there was no stopping me from achieving this. I wanted to see earth and remember how it was. Everyone remembers earth but me!No fair! >=O

Today I was stalking Saint Peter waiting for the precise moment when he would be free so I could attack him with questions once again. I had a goal here in heaven and he was the only one that could help me achieve it.

 “Saint Peter!” I called after the elderly man, which was pretending not to see me.

“No, Chunsa, you are not allowed to go to the Machu Picchu travel with the Messengers,” he said like if he had said it a million times, which he has. XD

“No, no, no. That’s not it what I was going to talk about,” I hesitated. “But can I go?”

“No,” he said and kept walking. I followed him still.

“So I was told by a Dominion…”

“You were?”

“Well, I made a Seraphim ask a Dominion if there was any possible way for me to get a step above in the hierarchy. You know see new things. Change my surroundings…”

“To the point, Chunsa,” he said stopping right next to the singing choruses of Cherubs.

“I want to be a Guardian Angel!" I said loudly enough to make the fellow angels stop their singing. "Can I? Can I?”

“Why don’t you just try to learn the flute or the harp? Don’t try to do the harsh things, you are a cherub, just be… merry!”

“No I’m already in the singing department. I want to guard people or whatever they do down there!”

“Chunsa that is your curiosity talking…”

“I have no idea how earth is. I want to see it!”

“That happens when some new angels come and don’t remember about their early life. Trust me, if you don’t remember there must be a reason for that.”

“I know, I know. God works in mysterious ways...”

“Exactly, now that you have learn your lesson go and play somewhere,” he said patting my head like a puppy dog.

“No wait! I want to be a Guardian Angel, Peter. They are the coolest around, they come and go. Their wings are huge and sparkly and-”

“Daughter, are you being vain?”

“I am being a person with vision!”

He looked at me thoughtfully. After a few seconds he said: “I’ll talk with your superiors.”

“Could it be… now? Pretty please?”

He stared at me again, more like glare and then went toward the Dominion’s room. The door was closed behind him by the seraphim guards. And there I waited…