What should we do?

When death calls

Shin Hye heard a girl's voice from her back while everyone ws quiet and serious. 

"Why? Why? Why?" The girl repeated again and again. Shin Hye slowly turned her head and saw a girl sitting down beside her. She screams and falls on her chair but Yong Hwa managed to catch her. Yong Hwa asked what's wrong. Shin Hye blinked once and the girl disappeared. She looks at Min and slowly sits on her chair again. She shooked her head and she seemed scared.

2:00 PM

Min looks at Ki Bum. 

Ki Bum: What?

Min: Maybe there is another way to save a person who got a death call.

Ki Bum: What do you think it is?

Min shooked her head. Min sits down and stared out the window. She had deep thoughts about her mother. She rubs her forehead and a tear falls down on her cheek. Ki Bum saw her crying. He rapidly sits down in front of her and asks what's wrong.

Min: My mother.. I need to take care of her now.. I rather die than to see her dead.

Ki Bum: Min.. Don't say that! Your life is precious.. to us and especially your mother. 

Min looks down and Ki Bum messes her hair. 

Ki Bum stands up and stand beside her and hugs her.

Suddenly another phone rings.  

It was Jung Shin's phone. Jung Shin looks at his phone and saw the red number. He looks at everyone and answers the call with shaking hands. All he heard was a rattling sound which made him shiver. He ends the call and looks at the received time. The received time was 2:45 the real time is 2:40. He knows the he only has 5 minutes to live. He doesn't want anyone to get killed by him so he just cries and suddenly laughs. 

He obviously got crazy. He saw someone walked through the hallway but no one was there. He was having hallucinations. He walks out and Joong Ki and the others follow him but keeps distance. Suddenly Jung Shin trips and his eyes landed on two steel pipes which went through his head and made a pool of blood. Jung Shin lead them to the girl's comfort room. Jung Shin lied dead on the floor in front of the door of the comfort room. 

Joong Ki decided to open the door slowly. Some went back to the classroom. Min, Ki Bum, Hong Ki, Shin Hye, Jiyeon, Sandeul, Onew, Won Bin, Joong Ki and Min Young decided to stay at the comfort room to investigate. Joong Ki lead them inside. Min looks at the mirror and covered with her hands.

Everyone looked at the mirror and they saw a message that looks like it was written with blood.

"I'm here and i will never let you go." It says.

They exchanged glances. Shin Hye stayed with no emotion but everyone can clearly see on her eyes that she's scared. Min received a text saying "Always protect her. Don't let her die or you'll die." The received time was on the exact time. It was from the red number. She got confused.

Shin Hye grabs Min's phone from her hands and reads the message outloud. 

Onew: Wh-who's the red number anyway?! Is that guy trying to kill us all?

Min Young: Onew! Can't you see? Of course that guy is trying to kill us all!

Sandeul: But why? 

Everyone exchanged glances again. They looked at Jung Shin's dead body and exchanged glances again. Onew shivered and wraps his arms around his self.

Shin Hye: We need to find a way to stop this.We can't wait for everyone to die.

Everyone looks at Shin Hye and nods. They went back in the classroom and gathered around for a meeting. They were thinking for a plan to stop the death call or to stop the killing accident madness.

-End-