One by one

When death calls

They kept on having fun without knowing that Hae Ri is dead. Min Kyung was getting worried because Hae Ri doesn't answer any of her calls. The teachers gathered them around in one dorm. Hong Ki and the others sang in front to have fun while Min Kyung, Jessica and Seo Hyun decided to look for Hae Ri. 

"Maybe she's outside." Min Kyung said while fixing her shoes.

Jessica and Seo Hyun glanced at each other and nods. When they went outside they saw Hae Ri hanging on a tree, dead. Min Kyung screams and Seo Hyun hugs her. She cries because Hae Ri was like her older sister. While the others who were singing and having fun heard the scream and cry of Min Kyung. They all peeked on the window and ran outside and saw Hae Ri's dead body hanging on the tree. Some of them cried, some got terrified and some covered their mouth.

Min looks away and Hong Ki hugs her to comfort her. Ki Bum holds her hand tightly and looks away too. The teacher puts her down and sensed her pulse. 

"She's dead." The teacher said. 

Min Kyung falls on her knees and cries while covering her face. Seo Hyun pats her back while Jessica continues to hug her trying to comfort her. 

The teacher doesn't have the contact number of Hae Ri's guardians so he just called an ambulance. When the ambulance came, Min Kyung hugs her for the last time. 

When they went in they were all just staring at each other. Everyone was really scared. 

Shin Hye: The death call is real..

Jiyeon: I never thought that this will happen in my whole life!

Shin Hye: The Death Call.. There will be more.

Bom: More what?

Shin Hye: More victims. Many more. And it's just one of us. Everyone will die unless we stop this.

Min Kyung: But how?! 

Sandeul: Everyone! Our teachers are trying to find out what's happening! 

Suzy: Where are they?

Sandeul: Outside. 

Won Bin goes downstairs. He twists the doorknob but the door won't open. "What? We're inside! How could the door not open? Maybe there's some kind of lock outside. He runs back to their dorm where everyone was and rapidly opens the door. "The door won't open. We're locked here. I think there's some kind of lock outside." Everyone glances at each other and they rapidly run downstairs. They all tried to open the door but they all failed. They checked their phones for signals but there was none. They did everything they can to open the door but it won't open. 

They gave up and went back to their dorm. 

Min Hwan rubs his nape and looks down. It was the first time they saw Min Hwan like that. Min Hwan sighs and looks at his hyung, Hong Ki. Hong Ki nods saying it's okay to Min Hwan. Min Hwan looks down and rubs his forehead. 

Onew looks around the room and coughs. Shin Hye looks at Onew then looks down again. Suddenly someone texted her. Everyone looks at Shin Hye. Shin Hye looks at her phone and the text says

"I'm back. How are you, dear?" 

Yong Hwa looks at her. "What's this?" Shin Hye looks at Yong Hwa and gulps. 

"The number is red. But it's not a call.. I don't think this is the Death call because it's a message." Shin Hye said. Everyone looks at her. The received time was the exact time that she received the message. "If it's the exact time, why am i still living?" Shin Hye said to everyone. 

Everyone took a deep breath and held their chest. 

Min: But.. Isn't it weird? Why is it a text message and why didn't you die? And what's with the message? 

Shin Hye: I don't know.

Yong Hwa: Dear? That guy or girl must be close to you somehow..

Min: But.. She doesn't have any friends. Just me you, Hong ki and Ki Bum. It would be really awkward and obvious if one of us is the mystery caller or something right?

Joong Ki: Let's just.. Ugh. I also don't know what to do anymore! 

Bom: Maybe it's a ghost..

Min Young: Ghosts don't exist!

Shin Hye: Maybe they do.

Jong Hyun: Don't worry Shin Hye. 

Joong Ki: Hey! Why are we talking about ghosts now? Let's just figure out what's happening. Either it's a ghost or not let's stop this madness!

Everyone bows down because of what Joong Ki said. They nod at each other when suddenly another phone rings. They looked at each other and it was Jong Hyun's phone. Jong Hyun looks at his phone and saw the red number. He stared at his phone for a while and throws it away and steps on it again and again. They saw it got destroyed. Jong Hyun laughs and sits down. He stares at the floor and everybody was whispering.

Suddenly, his cellphone rings again. Everyone silenced and looked at Jong Hyun. Jong Hyun holds his pocket and felt his phone. He grabs it out and looks at it. 

Min: Jong Hyun. If you don't answer it, you'll die immediately. Please listen to me.

Jong Hyun: I don't have any choice. If i answer it, i'll die. If i don't i'll die. I'll die.

Shin Hye: Just.. Try to answer it!!

Jong Hyun looks at Shin Hye and looks at his phone. He answers it and he heard a rattling sound. He ends the call and sits down. He shouts and covers his face. He looks at the received time and it was 8:00 PM. The time is 7:30 PM..

"I still have 30 minutes to live.. I'll enjoy the most of it." Jong Hyun said. He walks to Shin Hye and holds her hands. "I like you Shin Hye. I know that i'm gonna die later so i'll confess to you before i die." Jong Hyun said to Shin Hye. 

Shin Hye looks at him and looks down. Yong Hwa lets Jong Hyun continue because it was his last minutes.

After 29 minutes.. "My last minute." Jong Hyun said. His tears bursted. He smiled at everyone and suddenly he got a heart attack. Everyone shouts and screams while looking at him. Shin Hye stays with no emotion like always. But deep inside she's really scared.

Min: One by one we're being attacked by the Death Call.. 

Ki Bum: I'll protect you Min.

Hong Ki: That's my line Ki Bum.

Sandeul: But why would we get attacked by the Death Call?

Sung Je: Oh.. Yeah! It's not like we did anything wrong!

Min Young: That's why we're gonna find this secret out. 

Everyone nods which means they are gonna find out who's doing the death call. 

-End-