Another call

When death calls

6 : 00 PM

The groups were taking a rest together in the cafeteria. They just took any foods because no one was there. They ate to replenish their energy. 

Ki Bum was eating noodles when suddenly, Min sits at front of him. 

"He-hey." Ki Bum said while coughing.

"Are you okay?" Min asked. 

Ki Bum nods and continued eating. Min smiles and eats. 

Shin Hye sits beside Min and Yong Hwa sits at front of Shin Hye. Jiyeon also sits beside Min. Hong Ki sat at front of Jiyeon. They ate lots of lots. Suddenly Joong Ki goes at front of them. "The clues."

After eating they went to one table and they showed all the clues they got. 

Joong Ki gave the letter to Min while he gave the picture to Yong Hwa.

Min reads the letter outloud. She noticed that the names faded away. "This must be really old." Joong Ki nods. 

Shin Hye suddenly grabs the letter from Min's hands. "Let me see that letter!"

She reads it rapidly and her hands were a bit shaking. "It can't be.." She shooked her head and gave the letter to Min again. They asked her what's wrong.

Shin Hye: Do you all remember the guy in our class who died 3 years ago?

Everyone nodded.

Shin Hye: Where did he die?

Won Bin: On the ground floor.

Shin HYe: Where did you see this?

Joong Ki: On the ground floor.

They exchanged glances when Joong Ki answered Shin Hye.

Shin Hye: What part of the ground floor?

Onew: I-in the bushes.

Shin Hye: Where did everyone saw that guy when he died.

Min: Around the bushes at the ground floor.. 

Shin Hye nodded. Everyone exchanged glances.

Hong Ki: Uhm... What does that mean?

Sandeul: Is the letter his? But.. Is the letter a clue?

Shin Hye: Yes. This is somewhat connected to him.. 

Sandeul: Bu-

Sandeul's sentence got cut off by a ring from a phone. Everyone looked at each other. Min Kyung grabs her cellphone out from her pocket. She answers the call and all she heard was a rattling sound. She ends the call and looks at the received time. 

"6 : 30 PM" She said as she looks at her watch. It was 6 : 25 PM when she received it. She only has 5 minutes to live. She screams and cries. 

Min Kyung: Why did the call come back! We were okay.. Darn it! 

Min Kyung goes inside the kitchen and gets a knife. She goes out and waves the knife pointing the others. Everyone backs away avoiding Min Kyung. "Back off! I'm gonna kill you all! Back off!" Min Kyung said as she walks backwards with her face facing the others. 

She continued walking backwards. There was one stair behind her. She continued pointing the knife to everyone. Sung Je saw the stair. He gulped and waits for the time that she almost fall. 

Then the time Sung Je was waiting for. Min Kyung hits the table by her shoulder and accidentally falls but, Sung Je got her hand.  Min Kyung screams. She almost stabbed Sung je's hand when she realized that he saved her life. A mug with hot water falls down. If Min Kyung fell, that mug must have fell on her face. But thanks to Sung Je.

Min Kyung hugs Sung Je as she apologizes to everyone. It was 6 : 35 PM but she didn't got a heart attack or something.

Min Kyung thought it was weird. She looks at the call in her call log again but it was not there. 

They exchanged glances and they found another way to survive when you got the death call.

Save them from the accident.

Min holds Hong Ki's hand. "Oppa.."

Hong Ki looked at Min. "Why?"

Min: Mother.. She's worried.

Hong Ki: Min. Don't worry. We'll get out of here as soon as possible. 

Shin Hye looks at her ring. Suddenly, she had a vision. Its like memories of a boy and her. But it was too blurry and messy. She suddenly got goosebumps. Her vision stopped when Yong Hwa held her shoulder. "What's wrong?! Shin Hye?" Everyone looked at Shin Hye. Shin Hye shooked her head and looked down. Yong Hwa puts his arms around her and says "I'll always protect you, Shin Hye."

Shin Hye looks at him and she felt calm.

-End-