The class picture

When death calls

The group 1 was walking up the stairs to the 3rd floor while the other group already reached 3rd floor looking for clues.

8 : 00 PM

--Group 1-- 

They were walking up the stairs while looking at the pictures on the wall.

Min Hwan: Look! Its out school's picture! Our school looks so beautiful!

Jiyeon: Yeah. And it will become a school for ghosts for sure.

Bom: Its our class pictures! 

They looked at their class pictures while continuing to walk. 

Their class pictures were all there. Even when they were freshmen and sophomores. They reached the 3rd floor where their class is. They went in every classroom they see. Also the locker rooms and any rooms. They went in the boys locker room and they saw a white clean towel on the chair. Yong Hwa gets the towel and examines it when he realized that it wasn't really a clean towel. When he looked at the other side of the towel, there was blood stains forming some kind of name. 

Yong Hwa: Someone's blood has been used to write on a towel..

Eveyone goes near Yong Hwa to see the not so clean towel. 

Bom: J- j.. J what? J.. Ugh! The middle letter is o..

Jiyeon: There's more that looks like its written by a pen.

Ki Bum: A-.. Always remember me?

Yong Hwa looked at the other side of the towel and saw small writings there too.

Hong Ki: A valentines day, Remember the ground floor?

Ki Bum: A valentines day? Remember the ground floor?

Hong Ki nods. Shin Hye's eyes slowly widens with tears falling down her cheeks. She slowly covers with her hand. She was shaking with fear. She looks around and she suddenly runs outside and to the stairs. Everyone follows her, calling her name. Shin Hye stopped running when she saw a girl at the end of the stairs. She looks human and not a ghost. Shin Hye asks who is she. The girl answers "I'm Taeyeon. And you are Shin Hye." Shin Hye nods slowly.  It was a bit dark so she can't see Taeyeon's face carefully. Shin Hye slowly walks to her and saw Taeyeon's face. Everyone saw Shin Hye and the girl at the end of the stairs. 

Shin Hye covers his mouth with her hands. "You.. You are the girl that appear in my dreams and some visions.. Who are you in my life?!" Taeyeon smiles and looks at her. 

Shin Hye: Wh- What do you mean?

Taeyeon: Do you know who's killing?

Shin Hye shooks her head. 

Taeyeon: Look at the class pictures and remember the clue; A valentines day, remember the ground floor. 

Shin Hye nods slowly as she does what Taeyeon said.

She slowly walks up the stairs. Taeyeon goes up the stairs to go the others. The group 2 heard all their voices so they decided to go to the stairs too. They saw Taeyeon. They slowly walks down to the others and asks what happened. Everyone shrugs and stares at Shin Hye. Yong hwa gulps. He walks to Shin Hye. Min follows Yong Hwa. 

"It must be.. three years ago." Min said. She gets the class picture of 3 years ago and shows it to Shin Hye. "Is this what your looking for?" Shin Hye slowly looks at the class picture and she seems to be looking for someone. Shin Hye nods carefully and she sees Taeyeon in the class picture. She also saw the boy that died 3 years ago. 

"Taeyeon.." Shin Hye says as she slowly looks at Taeyeon. Taeyeon has her head down looking at Shin Hye with a serious face. "Do you know everything now?" 

-End-