I only look at you

When death calls

4 : 00 PM

Group 1 is currently behind the school while Group 2 is at the first floor.

--Group 1--

They were looking around when suddenly they saw a small room that looked like a small warehouse. Min picks up a wood with nails sticking out of it to use as a weapon. She holds it firmly. Yong Hwa opens the door slowly followed by Hong Ki and Ki Bum. They entered the warehouse. Suddenly the door closes and slowly opens again. As the door opens slowly, Min walks to the door to see who's opening the door. She lifts up the wood and hits Min Hwan by accident at his hand which caused a wound because the nail hits his hand. 

Min Hwan shouts and looks at Min. He looks at his wound and holds his hands. Blood was falling down to the ground from his hands. Min apologizes again and again. Min Hwan says "Its okay. Its my fault for not following all of you." Min gets her handkerchief and wraps it around Min Hwan's hands to stop the bleeding. 

They saw nothing in the warehouse so they went to the first floor. At the first floor, they saw a room that looks like a dorm. 

"The only dorm?" Jiyeon said. Everyone shrugs and continued to enter the room. They saw the room was girly and they saw a picture frame with a picture of a girl and a boy in it. They saw a piano in there. A smile appeared on their face when they saw the beautiful white piano. Shin Hye stares at it like she remembers it. Min asks what's wrong, Shin Hye shooks her head. She decided to play the piano.

She played "I only look at you"

------------------

http://youtu.be/nsDQncmzsRs

Kinda got addicted to it.. ^^;

------------------

Everyone looks at Shin Hye as she plays the piano so beautifully. It made them calm and relaxed. As she started to sing, everyone loved her beautiful voice. Ki Bum looks at Min who was enjoying the music. Ki Bum looks away when Min looks at him and looks back at Shin Hye. 

Min pouts and after Shin Hye sang and played the piano they continued to examine the room. Bom looked under the bed and saw a box. She grabs it and opens the box. It was full of letters with words like love, i love you, i'll never forget you and many more. Bom called the others and they said she should keep it for a while. She holds the box firmly and they went out the room.

--Group 2--

They didn't notice the room in the first floor so they continued to the 2nd floor. 

They entered every room they see. When they entered the 1st year room they felt something cold which made them shiver. They had goosebumps that was kinda weird. The first thing they noticed was the board because a big message was written on it. 

"I'm back. I won't easily let you be." It says. Which made everyone creeped out. They took a picture of it to show it to the other group later. 

Suzy texted Min that they're at the second floor. She tried because she knows it would fail but her message sended. She tried to text Dong Hae again and again but it didn't succeed. 

They can send messages to the people inside the school but not the people outside the school. Min texted back "We can text the people inside the school! or maybe even call them! That's so cool! You found clues?"

Suzy texted back yes. Then they ended up the conversation and continued looking for clues. Min Young was staring at the walls. She slowly looks down and she saw s wallet sized picture. It was an old picture of a boy and a girl. Their faces faded away coz' of the oldness which made it look kinda creepy. She showed it to the others and she puts it in Joong Ki's bag.

After that, they went out the classroom and continued looking for clues.

-End-