When death calls

When death calls

Jiyong drops the knife and looks at everyone. Shin Hye slowly walks to Jiyong and hugs him. Jiyong hugs back. 

Shin Hye: I'm really sorry Jiyong.. I didn't know. 

Jiyong: I'm happy to see you happy, Shin Hye.. Don't worry.

They exited where Jiyong entranced. Ki Bum and Hong Ki carried Min's body outside not knowing if she will survive. Ki Bum and Hong Ki goes to the hospital. Ki Bum sits down and hopes Min will be alright while Hong Ki goes to her mother's room and saw there was a cover on her whole body. 

"Wh-what's this doctor?" Hong Ki asks. The doctor slowly shooks his head and looks down. He uncovers the face and she was dead. Hong Ki's tears pour down as he shouts no. He hugs his mother body and cries.

Shin Hye and Jiyong was together walking on the road. 

--After 4 months--

Shin Hye has been smiling like the others. Min survived and has a relationship with Ki Bum. Yong Hwa and Shin Hye has a relationship. Shin Hye and Jiyong became really best friends. Everything went out to be alright. 

-----------------

Min Young: Party!

Min Young opens the bottle of wine and pours into the glasses of everyone.

Ki Bum smiles at Min and kisses her forehead."I love you Min." and he puts his arms around her. Min "I love you too Ki Bum!" Everyone shouts of happiness that at last, Ki Bum confesses to Min and now they are together. 

Yong Hwa smiles at Shin Hye and he smiles back. "Shin Hye, i love you." He whispers. Shin Hye smiles "I love you too." She whispers. 

Jiyong gives everyone a cake. "One piece for you, and you and you!" He smiles at Shin Hye as he gives her a cake.

They all shout together "Happy birthday Jiyong!"

-------

They tried hard to forget about the Death call but it just can't get out of their heads sometimes. But despite of that, they became happy together trying to forget about the bad memories. 

   -The end-