What, who and why?

When death calls

Min: What should we do? The death call is back.. I thought it stopped?! Why did it comeback!

Jiyeon: And the other bad thing is were in the middle of having fun!

Everyone was lonely some were crying.

Then suddenly the guard opened the door and asked if they are alright. He saw Hyuna dead. He asked what happened. Suzy ,who was crying, answers the question.

Suzy: She fell from the stage and landed on the sharp glass and it accidentally went in .

The guard assisted them to the exit and they all went back home. 

After 1 month

They were at school having a quiz. After the quiz was lunch. The other college students in the other room was going home except their class. The teachers called all the students of their class to go back to their classroom. Everyone was there and no one was absent.

Hong Ki raises his hands and asks the teacher "Why are they going home?" He points outside "We should go home too!" he added.

The teacher ignored his question and explained everything. "So this class will have a special task. The other classes will be going home. Please suceed on your task. I'm hoping that you can. So please. Do everything you can."

The teacher left with the other teachers. They peeked on the window to see the gate outside and they saw all their teachers and students looking at their classroom and running away.

The guard locked all the entrance and exit of the school.

They were all talking about what's happening. Ki Bum and Hong Ki checked the school and when they went back they said that nobody was there.

Bom: What?

Hong Ki: Nobody is in the school. As in no-bo-dy. No one.

Ki Bum: Yeah. Just us. Even the teachers were not in the faculty. We even checked the basement! Nobody's here just us.

Min rubs her nape and says "But, will they come back?"

Ki Bum and Hong ki shrugs.

Everyone silenced for a while. Everyone was exchanging glance. When suddenly, Shin Hye speaks.

Shin Hye: This is weird.

Jiyeon and Min drags a chair with them and sits near Shin hye.

Jiyeon: What's weird?

Min: Why?

Shin Hye: Special task.. But the teachers are not here. Who would give us a special task? Isn't that weird? Even the guards are not here. What are they doing? Having fun? But why without us? There must be something.

Min and Jiyeon exchanged glances. And suddenly they understood what Shin Hye said. But then again, they got confused.

Min: Wait.. What?

Jiyeon: Uhm..

Shin Hye looks at them and takes out a notebook. She opens it and looks for a page. When she found it she showed it to Min and Jiyeon. It was something about the Death call. Something was written at the side. Shin Hye points it and Min and Jiyeon reads it quietly.

"I'll never leave you. I'll always be by your side. Always. Forever until the day i die."

Min and Jiyeon looks back at Shin Hye with a confused look.

Shin Hye: That's not my writing. I found it on my notebook 3 years ago.

Min: Oh so that's why it can't really be seen.

Jiyeon: You know who wrote that?

Shin Hye softly shooks her head. Min looks at the message again and rips that part. She shows it to Shin Hye and she puts it in her pocket. She smiles and gets what Shin Hye said earlier. "I'll keep this. It might be handy somehow. Don't worry Shin Hye, i'll protect you."

Jiyeon raises her eyebrow and went back to her own place dragging her chair with her.

Hong Ki sits beside Min and asked "Do you know what's happening?" Min shrugs and continued staring on the paper that she ripped. She stares at the message reading at repeatedly in her mind and trying to understand it. Hong ki looks at the ripped paper and asks what is it. Min looks at him and looks back at the paper. Hong Ki pouts and sits back to his place.

Ki Bum looks at the brothers and sisters and smiles. He bows his head and puts his arms around his head on the table and falls asleep.

Han Kyung suddenly received a call and he answers it. He heard a rattling sound. The Death call is back. He ends the call and looks at the number. He noticed that it was color red and the received time was 12:05 PM but the real time when he received it was 12:00.

"I just need to adjust the time." Hankyung said with his accent. But the time on his phone was right so he got confused. He fixes his hair when suddenly, Onew, accidentally hits him with his shoes because Onew was kicking because he was bored when suddenly his shoes flew away to Hankyung. Hankyung looks at him. Onew bows down and apologizes. Hankyung picks up his shoe and gives it back to him. He smiles and goes to the comfort room.

He looks at his uniform and wipes the dusts. He checks his face on the mirror and fixes his hair and uniform. He was about to go out when suddenly the faucet opens by itself. He looks at it and slowly walks to it to close the faucet. He closes it and looks at his face for the last time on the mirror when suddenly, the light in the comfort room sparks and the glass breaks into many pieces which hits Hankyung's body and face and he immediately dies at 12:05 PM. He lies on the floor, dead.

The light around the school blinked once and everyone was shocked but they ignored it. They didn't know that Hankyung was dead.

-End-