Saved (Not really)

When death calls

Ki Bum comforts her by patting her back.

"It's not your fault Min. You didn't do anything wrong. Don't blame yourself for her death. She will die either way. If you save her, she'll die. If you don't she'll die. There's nothing we can do." Ki Bum said as he slowly shooked his head.

Min looks away and runs back to the dorm. Ki Bum looks at Shin Hye who was still staring at Jessica's dead body. Yong Hwa called Shin Hye. Shin Hye looks at Yong Hwa and follows him back to the room. Ki Bum looks at Joong Ki and Joong Ki looks back. Joong ki nods saying let's go back. Ki Bum nods and follows Joong Ki. 

Before Shin Hye entered the dorm she turned her head around to look at the back of her when suddenly she saw a girl crying and was reaching her hand for her. It seems like the girl wanted to kill or help her. Shin Hye rapidly enters the room and closes the door loudly. 

Yong Hwa looks at her and says "It's okay, it's okay." Shin Hye closes her eyes and looks down.

Seo Hyun leans her head on Min Young's shoulder. Min Young puts her arms around her asking "Are you feeling okay?" Seo Hyun nods and looks down.

Min: She.. Jessica is dead.

Yong Hwa: She accidentally fell on the stairs and accidentally stabbed herself. 

Min: I'm really sorry for you, Seo Hyun. 

Seo Hyun: I couldn't believe that she would do this to me..

Seo Hyun cries when she said that.  She remembered all the times they spent together. 

Seo Hyun shooks her head "I can't believe what's happening.. I hope this would end!"

Suddenly, the teachers opened the door and asked who locked the door outside.

Won Bin: We don't know. We wanted to get out. 

Teacher: We can all go out now. What happened to Jessica? Why is she dead? Someone murdered her?!

Min: No. She accidentally fell on the stairs and accidentally stabbed herself while falling.

The teacher looked down. They called another ambulance to take Jessica. They went out and they all took a last look on that place. Then everyone went home. Some had traumas, some were always having nightmares and some tried to forget about everything.

But it's not the end yet.

Everyone was college and they were still together because their school had college. While they were in the coffee shop someone called Shin Hye. Shin Hye answers it and it was a voice of a boy  "You think it's all done? I'm back once again." Then the call ended. Shin Hye looks at the number and it was color red. She looked at the received time and it was the exact time she received the call which means she's safe. 

Shin Hye gulped and look at the others.

Shin Hye: The death call is back.

Everyone stopped talking and looked at Shin Hye.

Min: What?

Shin Hye: The death call. The death call is back!

The smile on everyone's face disappeared. They got goosebumps.

Yong Hwa: Shi-Shin Hye! Don't joke around like that!

Shin Hye: I'm serious. Someone called me and the number was red. The received time was the exact time it was received which means im safe. 

Min Young: Wait.. This is really weird. Why are you always safe? The caller must be somehow related to you.. Or maybe..

Min: Min Young! That's impossible! 

Min Young looks down and looks at Shin Hye. Shin Hye was looking down. When suddenly a vision goes in Shin Hye's head. 

They will be in some kind of house.. There were screams and bloodstains everywhere then suddenly her vision stopped. She looked panicked for a while. Yong Hwa asked her what's wrong. Shin Hye shooked her head. 

Hyuna smiles and hugs her. "Hey! Positive thoughts! We'll always be here for you!"

A year later

They were having a party at a private bar. Everyone were having fun. Ki Bum opened the door but it won't open. He tried opening it again and again but it won't.   

Ki Bum: No way.. No no way.

Min: What?

Ki Bum: We're locked in/

Min: Let's try calling for the people outside.

Min and Ki Bum shouts and shouts but no one hears them. 

The others were annoyed because of Min and Ki Bum shouting help. 

Hong Ki: Hey! You two! Just drink!

Min and Ki Bum walks to them and sits down. Ki Bum shouts "Everyone!"

Everyone looked at him.

Ki Bum: We're locked in here.

Min Kyung: What? Are you kidding me? 

Min: This is really frustrating! I need to take care of my mother!

Jiyeon: Yeah! I need to feed my younger brother!

Seo Hyun: What if.. The dea-

Her sentence was cut off by Sung Je saying "Stop! Positive thoughts!"

Seo Hyun looks down.

Shin Hye: H-he's back.

Yong Hwa: Who?

Shin Hye: The death caller or something.

Min: Whaaat? How'd you know that?

Shin Hye: A year ago while i was in our house.. Someone called me. He said he will come back after a year. He'll kill everyone. I tried to stop him..

Min: Do you know who he is?

Shin Hye shooked her head and looks down.

Suddenly a phone rings.

Everyone exchanged glances and shrugs. It was Hyuna's phone. She answers it and cheerfully says hello. She got creeped out when she heard a rattling sound. 

Hyuna is their new friend who transferred in their school.

She ends the call and pouts. "Some guy is playing games with me!" Hyuna shouted. She looks at the number and the number was color red. The received time was 7:05 PM and it was 6:30 PM when she received the call. 

Everyone looks at Hyuna who was clueless about the Death call. Suzy holds Hyuna's shoulders and took a deep breath.

Suzy: It's the death call Hyuna.

Hyuna: What death call?

Jiyeon: When you get a Death call.. You'll die. Unless you kill someone else.

Hyuna: What? Nonsense! Let's just continue the party!

Hyuna stood up and drinked beer. 

7:05 PM

Hyuna was at the stage dancing around alone when suddenly she fell and landed on a piece of sharp glass which went in straight through and she dies immediately. Everyone screams and bangs the door but the door was steel so they can't do anything to open it.

They looked away from Hyuna. 

Onew: She should have believed us.. Hyuna. 

For the first time they heard Onew speak with full confidence.

Onew: We're gonna stop this. 

He acted like a real grown up that time. 

-End-