Graduation trip

When death calls

After many months it was their graduation.

The honor students were

Kim Sung Je

Jung Yong Hwa

Park Ji Yeon

Seo Joo Hyun 

Suzy Bae

Lee Hong Ki

Kim Ki Bum

Lee Min Young

Park Shin Hye

The teacher made an announcement for the graduating 4th year students.

"Congratulations to the 4th year highshchool! You are all graduating highschool! We will be having a farewell party! Well let's just call it a graduation trip! We will have a really good time in Japan!" Every 4th year students claps their hands and they all had a smile on their face. 

They prepared all their things for the trip. They used a yacht to go there. Suzy was complaining because they were all going to sleep in one room.

Suzy: I told you! I don't want to be with boys!

Min: There's nothing we can do now! We're already on the trip. 

Suzy: Haiish..

While they were on the trip they were telling scary stories.

Jong Hyun: I will tell you a really scary story!

Min: Lee Jong Hyun! Can we please change the topic? 

Min was sitting still because she has boatsickness. She was trying her best not to puke. Jong Hyun continued telling his story.

Jong Hyun: There was a story in this yacht! They said there was a girl who was sleeping on the second lane.. She heard rattling under her bed which was the first lane. There was no one sleeping there so she checked it out slowly..

Everyone was listening at Jong Hyun so much.. When suddenly Jong Hyun shouts and everyone shouts too. Min hits Jong Hyun with a slipper when suddenly the lights went off and they all shouted again. Min hugged his brother Hong Ki and Hong Ki protects her. Yong Hwa holds Shin Hye's hands. No one panicked.

The lights went back again and they glanced at each other. Hae ri's phone rang. Everyone took a deep breath. Hae Ri answered her phone. All she heard was a rattling sound. Another death rattle..

Hae Ri repeated saying hello. She got really scared so she ends the call.

Min Kyung asked who it was. Hae Ri said that she only heard a rattling sound. Min said "May i see?" Hae Ri lets her examine the call. "The color of the number is Red and the received time is tomorrow, afternoon!" 

Hae Ri: Th-the Death call?N-no way. This is nothing but a joke!

Hae Ri deletes the call from her call log and puts her cellphone down again. She just climbs up the second lane and sleeps. Everyone does the same. Min looks at Hae Ri's phone then she looked at Hae Ri. She sighed and gulped then sleeps. Ki Bum closed the lights and went to sleep.

Tomorrow, morning they arrived in Japan. Everyone was looking around the port and they loved the place. When they reached their dorms they changed their clothes and ran around. They took pictures of the good sights around Japan. They took pictures of theirselves and had fun. 

They also saw the Golden Temple and took a picture of it. 

Min Hwan: Wow! So this is Japan!

Min Young: Ah~ The air just feels so good..

Ki Bum: This is the best! Right Min?

Min: Yeah! I know right? 

Hong Ki: Hey, hey. Step away from Min. She's still my little sister. No boyfriend!

Min: Oppa!

Ki Bum smiles and ignores Hong Ki. Ki Bum asks Min to walk around and Min agrees. They walk around together. Hong Ki shouts at them "Y-yah! Take me with you!" Hong Ki runs to them. 

While Sung Je, Jin Ki and Sandeul was running around. They kept on picturing everything they see. They also took many pictures of them together. Suzy was with Jiyeon who kept on taking pictures of theirselves. Shin Hye, Min, Ki Bum, Hong Ki and Yong Hwa were together looking around and taking pictures.

Min Hwan, Joong Ki, Won Bin, Min Kyung, Hae ri and Seung Hyun were together. They were telling stories while sitting around a fountain. Hyuna was just walking around with Seo hyun, Bom and Jessica.

When the teachers called them to go back to the dorm, Hae Ri was missing. 

Min Kyung: Where's Hae Ri?

Min Young: You were together right?

Min Kyung: But i thought she went home..

Min Young: Maybe she's still having fun outside. Try to call her.

Min Kyung tries to call Hae Ri but she wasn't answering her phone.

Hae Ri was in a noisy place. She doesn't know where she is. She is lost. She tried to call Min Kyung but Min Kyung was calling her so she thought Min Kyung was talking with someone else. She just texted the others because her phone bill might increase. She decided to go to a comfort room. She checks her face and smiles. She fixes her hair when suddenly she felt her phone vibrate. She got confused because she didn't put her cellphone in a vibrate mode. 

She looks at her phone when suddenly a rope gets tied around her head and she got pulled by it rapidly. She died because of too much blood loss at her neck because while she was being pulled by the rope rapidly a rock created a big wound on her neck. Then she got hung on a tree beside their dorms which made her look like she did a suicide.

-End-