Love

When death calls

Shin Hye's memories flashback. She slowly nods.

Min: You know the mysterious 'killer'?!

Shin Hye's tears pours down.. "It took time for you to know." Taeyeon said.

"What's happening in here.." Sandeul whispers to Min Hwan. Min Hwan shrugs. 

Taeyeon: He really loves you. One valentines day, he made a letter for you. 

Joong Ki looks at the letter and gives it to Shin Hye. Shin Hye reads it and more tears falls down.

Taeyeon: He said he will give it to you. I love him but he loves you. When he said that to me, my heart broke into many pieces. If i see him happy, its okay for me. But no. He saw you with another guy which is Yong Hwa. 

Yong Hwa looks at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon: He got hurt to see you with another guy and you were holding hands. Even though you were so emotionless he can see in your eyes that your happy to be with him. Tears poured down on his face. I was watching from the balcony in the 2nd floor. He saw me watching him. He smiles at me and runs. I ran down on the stairs and saw him on the bushes. 'Almost' dead.

Shin Hye: A-almost dead? What do you mean..

Taeyeon: He's in the hospital, comatose. I don't know when will he wake up but im sure he will wake up. I'm here to..

She slowly walks down and smirks creepily "To kill you." She whispers. But apparently, Min heard it, Shin Hye heard it as well. "Do as you please.. I don't want anyone getting hurt." Shin Hye whispered.. Min heard it again. "No." Min said outloud. Shin Hye stays standing while Taeyeon slowly walks to her while secretly grabbing a knife from her pocket. Min pushes Taeyeon off the stairs. Everyone looks at Min. But Taeyeon stands up rapidly. Hong Ki and Ki Bum rapidly goes down and tries to protect Min but it was too late.

Taeyeon stabbed Min from behind. Good thing there was Min Young who was used to treat people who got stabbed. Ki Bum's eyes widen as he stares at Hong Ki carrying Min to Min young.

Shin Hye looks at Taeyeon with anger. "Stop killing everyone." Everyone looks at Shin Hye. "I'll kill anyone who goes near me." Ki Bum stands there watching Min Young treat Min not knowing if she will live or not. "Who is the guy Shin Hye?" Ki Bum asked.

Taeyeon: Kwon Jiyong.

Jiyong awaken from his coma. The doctors let him leave. He felt the danger in the school. He runs to the school and saw the gate locked. He looks for the other entrance that he made 3 years ago which means he's the only one that knows it. He enters and saw them on the stairs.

Jiyong: Stop Taeyeon!

Jiyong shouted from the bottom of his lungs. Taeyeon slowly turns around and saw Jiyong. "Ji-jiyong.." Jiyong's tears falls from his cheeks. He had a knife in his pocket too. Taeyeon was crazy.. She has been there all those times when anyone dies. She made traps that looked like accidents. Jiyong had to kill her to stop everything before she kills Shin Hye and the others. Jiyong smiles fakely. Taeyeon walks to him and hugs him without knowing that he was holding a knife.

He stabs her on the stomach and apologizes two times. Taeyeon apologizes at the same time and lies on the floor dead. Everyone hugs Shin Hye. Ki Bum looks at them hugging each other. He walks up the stairs and shouts Min's name.

-End-