It all starts now

When death calls

Won Bin decided to go to the comfort room. When he opened the door of the comfort room, he let out a small scream because of shock when he saw Hankyung dead with a pool of blood around him. He covers his mouth with his hand and runs to Hankyung. He holds Hankyung's face and the blood stains on his uniform and hands. He runs back to the classroom and before he opens the door he looks at his hands and continued.

Everyone looked at Won Bin who was stained by blood. Hong Ki asked what happened.

Won Bin: Hankyung.. Hankyung is dead.

Everyone runs to the comfort room to see Hankyung except Min, Shin Hye, Ki Bum and Won Bin.

Shin Hye: He got a call earlier..

Min, Ki Bum and Won Bin looks at Shin Hye.

Won Bin: A call?

Ki Bum: It must be a coincedence! Positive thoughts everyone!

Shin Hye: I looked at him when he answered the call. He seemed creeped out. When he ended the call he seemed confused.

Min: Are you sure about that? We can't really make assumptions like that.. But it might be real. But i hope not.

Shin Hye shrugs and looks at Min. Everyone came back with their faces so freaked out. They sat down and exchanged glances. Suddenly someone called Seo Hyun. She looks at the number and it was color red. Her hands started to shake. She dropped her phone and looked at her cellphone fall down. Her whole body started to shake. Min looks at her and asks what's wrong.

"It.. It's back.. a year ago.. months ago.. The death call."  Seo Hyun said. Her voice was shaking. He holds her shoulder that Jessica stabbed a year ago. "I need to kill someone.. I don't want to die." Seo Hyun said as she takes out her scissors. Everyone backs away from Seo Hyun. Seo Hyun glances at everyone looking for someone to kill.

Seo Hyun picks up her phone and answers it. She ends it rapidly and looks at the received time. The received time was 1:36 PM it was 1:30 that time so she only have 6 minutes. Seo Hyun looks for a weak person so it would be easy to attack. She looks at Onew who was weak. She walks to him and apologizes and rapidly, she stabs Onew but Onew managed to dodge. He pushes the tables away so he would be able to dodge at her attacks. Suddenly, Seo Hyun stops. She kneels down and cries. Onew looks at her and takes a deep breath.

"It's 1:35.. Please. I don't want to die." Seo Hyun said as she covers her eyes and drops the scissors. She runs away so no one would see her die. Suddenly, she tripped and fell on the window and went straight to the ground from 3rd floor. The other students ran to her and they saw the window was broken. They peeked and saw Seo Hyun on the ground floor, dead with a pool of blood around her.

Ki Bum: I hope someone would come to rescue us here too.

Min: I'll try to contact some of my friends to get help.

He tried to contact Lee Tae Min, Ham Eun Jung, Ryo Hwa Young and Fei but she failed because there was no signal.

Min: Seriously?! Are we in a horror movie?!

Jiyeon looks down. Min stares at the ripped paper again and tries to understand it.

Shin Hye: This is the task. The special task.

Sandeul: What?

Shin Hye: The special task. The death call is the special task.

Everyone exchanged glances..

The task starts now..

-End-