How to survive

When death calls

Min: But before that.. How can we survive when the Death call comes?

Min Hwan: I think.. You need to kill someone.

Min: What? Are you sure?

Min Hwan shooks his head but then he nods. Then suddenly he shrugs.

Min: What?

Shin Hye: I heard it before too. Min Hwan is right. When the Death call comes you will have to kill someone. 

Min: But.. 

Everyone looks at each other and they all have hesitated looks on their faces. They were asking theirselves what to do when the Death call comes. Who would they kill?

Suzy: I never even hurted someone!

Min Young: Well.. I hurted someone already but i can't kill!

Everyone got confused because they didn't know what to do. 

9:00 PM

Another phone rings. 

Everyone looks at each other and it was the phone of Jessica's phone. Jessica looks at her phone while her hands were shaking. She drops her phone and screams. She holds her head and she gets crazy. She answers the call and heard a rattling sound. She ends the call and looked at the received time.. "9:45 PM.. No way.." 

Jessica shouts as she runs around outside. She went to the kitchen and gets a knife. She enters the dorm again. She was looking at everyone. She was asking herself who should she kill. Everyone was looking at her and begging don't kill them. Jessica looks at Seo Hyun.

"We're bestfriends! You can't kill me.." Seo Hyun said to Jessica while holding her other hand.

Jessica: You're my bestfriend. You'll die for me, right?

Seo Hyun looks away. Everyone was looking at them. Jessica holds up the knife. Seo Hyun easily walks away. Everyone stands up and walks away avoiding Jessica. "I'm sorry.." Jessica said to Seo Hyun. Jessica raised the knife up when suddenly Joong Ki gets a hold of her hand. Jessica was struggling to break free and stab Seo Hyun. Seo Hyun runs to Min Young. Min Young hugs her and Seo Hyun hugs her too because she was so scared. 

Jessica shouted and breaked free. She tried to stab Joong Ki but Joong Ki managed to dodge. 

Joong Ki: Stop killing!

Jessica: But i'll die!

Joong Ki looks away. Jessica puts her hands down and covers her face. Seo Hyun slowly walks to Jessica. "Jessica.." Seo Hyun said. Seo Hyun trusted Jessica so she tries to talk to her. When suddenly Jessica stabs her shoulder. Jessica ran away thinking that Seo Hyun will die. Min, Joong Ki, Ki Bum and Shin Hye decided to chase Jessica while Hong Ki and Min Young was taking care of Seo Hyun. Min Young takes out her handkerchief and wraps it around Seo Hyun's wound to stop the bleeding.

"We're here for you Seo Hyun! Just stay strong!" Min Young said. Seo Hyun softly nods.

-Meanwhile on the hallway-

Min, Joong ki, Ki Bum and Shin Hye continued chasing Jessica. Suddenly, Jessica points the knife to them.

"Stop! I'm warning you all! I'm gonna kill you!" Jessica slowly walks back while still facing them. She doesn't know that there were stairs there. Min warned her "Stop! Stop walking! You'll fall!" But Jessica continued to walk backwards while still looking at them when suddenly she fell on the stairs Min tried to reach for her hand but she missed and Jessica accidentally stabbed herself on the stomach. Jessica landed dead.

Min stayed frozen.She stared at Jessica's dead body. Ki Bum holds her hands and pulls her. Shin Hye stands still and stares at Jessica. Joong ki looks down and closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. Ki Bum hugs Min. Min cries and says "I failed on saving her.."

-End-