Two groups

When death calls

They decided to split into two groups.

Group 1 will be consist of:

Shin Hye
Min
Bom
Min Hwan
Yong Hwa
Ki Bum
Hong Ki
Jiyeon

and Group 2 is consist of:

Min Young
Sung Je
Won Bin
Min Kyung
Suzy
Onew
Joong Ki
Sandeul

Group 1 will go around the left side of the school while Group 2 will be at the right side. They formed a circle and looked at each other. They nod and took a deep breath before leaving the room. The leader of group 1 is Yong Hwa and Min at group 2 is Joong Ki and Min Young. Yong Hwa opened the left door of the room while Min Young opens the right door. They exchanged glances and takes a deep breath one more time. 

They were all hesitant to go around the school because they were scared but they agreed to the plan. They went out the room and went separated ways. 

3 : 01 PM

--Group 1--

As they slowly walk through the hallways they were sticking together being careful with every step they take. As the leaders , Yong Hwa and Min tried to protect the others. Although Ki Bum and Hong Ki aren't leaders they did their best to protect everyone especially Min.  Jiyeon and Bom stayed behind following the others while linking arms. Ki Bum and Hong Ki were on the sides while Yong Hwa and Min were at front and Shin Hye was at the middle following Yong Hwa and Min.

They went down to the ground first to examine. They saw the other group there too but they ignored them and focused on looking for clues. They looked everywhere even at the bushes, they also looked up the the trees. Min Hwan shouts because something fell from the tree. He falls down and closes his eyes. Everyone runs to Min Hwan. The other group looks at them and saw that Min Hwan was okay so all they did was focus again. 

Jiyeon asks "What's wrong with you? That's just a cat!" Min Hwan apologizes and bows down. Min Hwan scratches his head and looks down. They continued to look for clues.

--Group 2--

They did what the group 1 did. They even checked out the bushes and the trees too. And they were right to check out the bushes. Onew was so clumsy that he tripped and fell on the bushes. But it was also good for them because he got a letter that looked like it was there for a long time. It didn't really look like it was there because it was so hidden so it didn't got cleaned up. Everyone helped Onew up and saw the letter he was holding. 

They looked at it and it wasn't opened. There was a sticker and a tape around it so it wouldn't get opened. It looked like it wasn't opened. Joong Ki grabs it from Onew's hands and opens it carefully trying not to rip the envelope. They opened it and read the message.

"Hey! We've been friends for 5 years now! We're about to graduate. After 3 years we will be graduating! Uhm.. Yeah. I wrote a letter to you. Looks weird huh.. Yeah i know that we can talk to each other tomorrow but i can't say this to you face to face. Well.. You see.. I really like you. And after we graduate i want to be your boyfriend and we'll be together forever. Of course it's your choice if you want to or not. But i'm hoping you'll say a big yes. If that moment comes to my life, i'll be the most happiest guy in the whole universe! I wish you'll understand me. I know we're best friends but i can't hold in my feelings any longer.
                                                         I love you,                    

                                                                                                                                                                 Fro              "

The name faded because it was hidden at the bushes for a really long time. Also the name of the sender faded away even the letter 'm' in the word 'from'.

They exchanged glances and kept the letter inside Joong Ki's bag. 

They decided to wait for the time that they will take a rest and go back to the classroom to show it to the other group because they might distract the other group from looking for clues.

They didn't know if it was a clue or not but it might be so they kept it.

--Group 1--

Min Hwan went around the trees and saw a big tree behind the school and saw that there was a name carved on that tree. Everyone follows Min Hwan as he ran around the tree and looked at the carved name. 

"S
   and
           
was here!"

It looked like it was a name that was scratched out using a knife. They decided to take a picture of it using their phone.

-End-